View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 11:02 AM
I'm speechless at his comments about it!! Do people like this really exist???? I hope he gets that £20K fine!!!!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 12:37 PM
What a total and utter t**t!!!! Somebody should teach that idiot a lesson. Hurl him into the see and watch him "enjoy" the water. He sounds like a petulent teenager that needs grounding

Hope he gets the £20k fine (bet he doesn't) and that karma bites him on his muscley bodybuilt ass
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
What a total and utter t**t!!!! Somebody should teach that idiot a lesson. Hurl him into the see and watch him "enjoy" the water. He sounds like a petulent teenager that needs grounding

Hope he gets the £20k fine (bet he doesn't) and that karma bites him on his muscley bodybuilt ass
Doesn't look muscley to me, more bulky than hunky!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-05-2009, 01:13 PM
When Kali was a youngster, he was scared of the sea as well. I used to take him out on to a wrecked ship at one beach, then DROP him gently into the water, then he'd swim out. He loved it! However, I hasten to point out that I never threw him like that!

Snorri
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 01:46 PM
Knew it could only be a matter of time before he was found. What a knob.
Skyesmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-05-2009, 01:56 PM
If the RSPCA didn't prosecute the bloke that kicked the yorkie to death "because it died quickly and didn't suffer" i really can't see them taking action against this numpty

Poor dogs......5 mins with me and he would wish he'd never been born

Jann
xx
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 02:36 PM
sadly there are far too many numpties that think the look of fear on a dogs face is the look of enjoyment, this idiot thinks is right to toss a dog into the sea, if the dog really wanted to go in it would IMO have done it eventually, rather than have this bully handling it in such a rough manner, what an idiot.

hope he gets the book thown at him lets see if his face shows pleasure or fear of having to pay out the fine?

Mo
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3