Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-06-2007, 10:13 PM

cutting remarks

lets post some of the remarks you've heard, & have a laugh !! i'll start with this gem. " i never forget a face , but in your case i'll make an exception "
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-06-2007, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
lets post some of the remarks you've heard, & have a laugh !! i'll start with this gem. " i never forget a face , but in your case i'll make an exception "
or " say honey, where were you when they invented electricity ? "
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2007, 10:41 PM
I said this to a rather nasty woman who would not leave one of our pubs in Glasgow one night,

to justify my nasty comments and actions this woman had: taken hold of the bar manager by the neck and spat in his face, when I got there she tried to put a ciggy out in my face, that was her first mistook she had her hand out, tooo easy,
appon tossing her rather large frame out of the door, she stood on the pavement all clad in boob tube top tight leather trousers and screamed a torrent of abuse at me all in the weejie high pitched rant mannner, I dont know why normaly I just dont bother but this night I spun on my heals opened the door, and said,,,

,"love your cloths are drawing enough attention to you without this noise, oh and can I just say the last time I saw something look as good as that in leather , it was still on the cow's ass, your more akin to two pigs fighting in a black bag than sex kitten, good night"
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-06-2007, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
I said this to a rather nasty woman who would not leave one of our pubs in Glasgow one night,

to justify my nasty comments and actions this woman had: taken hold of the bar manager by the neck and spat in his face, when I got there she tried to put a ciggy out in my face, that was her first mistook she had her hand out, tooo easy,
appon tossing her rather large frame out of the door, she stood on the pavement all clad in boob tube top tight leather trousers and screamed a torrent of abuse at me all in the weejie high pitched rant mannner, I dont know why normaly I just dont bother but this night I spun on my heals opened the door, and said,,,

,"love your cloths are drawing enough attention to you without this noise, oh and can I just say the last time I saw something look as good as that in leather , it was still on the cow's ass, your more akin to two pigs fighting in a black bag than sex kitten, good night"
you could have said " i hope your mum & dad get married soon "
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-06-2007, 10:52 PM
winston churchill is supposed to have said this one at a dinner , he insulted a lady who was not very pretty, she said " you're drunk " he replied " yes madam, but in the morning i'll be sober "
-GreyhoundGirl-
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-06-2007, 11:27 PM
Earth is full. Go home.

That and I like telling people that are really old. "Wow you're the same age as my grandfather is... Only he's dead" (That's a really cheery conversation opener ) ohh, I'm bad!
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-06-2007, 11:38 PM
and "the last time i saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it "
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2007, 02:06 AM
you have a face like my bull mastiff licking pi ss of a thistle,
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-06-2007, 12:13 PM
how about " his heads so far up his backside, it's giving him a sore throat "
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-06-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
and "the last time i saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it "
i hate women !! they always know where everything is !!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »