Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2016, 06:59 AM

Dasily Thread, Friday, 14th October

Good morning everyone, had a bit of a lay in but I had to get up to go to the bathroom so I thought I might as well get dressed and stay up.

Griff, hope you can help your Aunt even if she has not been nice in the past.

Rather grey and overcast out there this morning but Amber will want her walk in a little while she is just having her breakfast.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-10-2016, 07:05 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Sunny and cold here today.

griff hope the family can help your aunt.

Hope everyone is well today and all our four legged friends
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2016, 07:24 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope whatever is wrong with your aunt Griff it is sorted quickly.
Now listen to Gordon he is the fount of all knowledge and you will soon have a degree in whatever it is you fancy o be like my youngest son full of useless bits of knowledge

Well don on your win Harvey now don't go mad and spend it all at once

Dull here at the moment. Washing out and tip run later but have run out of room in bin to do anymore gardening until next week!

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-10-2016, 07:47 AM

Good moon ing all. Photo I took some years ago

Yes it is friday again, funny how it comes around once a week. Sue wants to get rid of the garden rubbish ,so looks like another trip to the dump. How exciting is that?

I was thinking, yes it is painful, how on earth did I manage to do the work thrown at me each day when with BT. Start at 8,am and finish (hopefully) by 5pm fitting switchboards. Couldn't do it now.

TTFN
Oh well retirement is so much better
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2016, 08:06 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post

Good moon ing all. Photo I took some years ago

Yes it is friday again, funny how it comes around once a week. Sue wants to get rid of the garden rubbish ,so looks like another trip to the dump. How exciting is that?

I was thinking, yes it is painful, how on earth did I manage to do the work thrown at me each day when with BT. Start at 8,am and finish (hopefully) by 5pm fitting switchboards. Couldn't do it now.

TTFN
Oh well retirement is so much better
I love your photos Tumbleweed - they really are rather exceptional - have you ever won any accolades for them? That is a super picture of the moon.

Like you, I am wondering how I have ever managed to work all day every day. Unlike you, I am not retired yet, but I have had an enforced "retirement" over the past 6 months or so due to my hip. I am seeing our occupational health towards the end of October, and will be back at work I guess by the beginning of November. As I type this, I am lying in bed with my laptop like Lady Muck sipping my morning cup of tea - it is going to be such a culture shock getting up at 6 am every morning

Still, someone has to do it - but I am looking forward to Jan 2019 when I retire!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2016, 08:16 AM
Brilliant photo again Barry. Well done!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-10-2016, 09:00 AM
Lovely morning, sun is out, high cloud, its quite mild out as well. Better than the last few days when it had begun to feel quite chilly. Girls will go out in about an hour, although its only to the field for a run round and then home. Another week with Mabs and Kesh, when we can go further afield. Hoping Zen holds on for longer so I can get her through the Silver test, keeping an eye on her
Love not having to get up when its dark, sit in traffic for an hour, endure a morning meeting where I am harangued and cross examined, arriving home in the dark with just enough energy to have a hot bath and go to bed. As Barry says, couldn't do it now!
Need to get the shavings put away this morning as well, otherwise they'll be going shopping with me
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2016, 09:12 AM
Morning all,
Griff I hope whatever it is gets sorted, times like this families do need to get together
Be no room for your shopping I should think, if you take the shavings for another trip out TW
Fab pic, hope you and Sue enjoy the tip trip lol
Gnasher maybe you should hold out till after Christmas
Brenda hope you got some sleep
Moyra hope you have a good day
Right best get ready, I'm off to meet my mum in law
Bye for now
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-10-2016, 09:24 AM
Bonjour peeps!
Seems I am accused of being full of useless bits of information - au contraire Madame - if you wished to keep ducks for their eggs, just think how dismaying it would be if you were sold half a dozen Drakes by a Dodgy Duck Dealer. You'd have one hell of a wait for your eggs! lol ! The ability to tell male from female in the lesser orders of creatures is a huge advantage if one has spent their life in an agricultural environment. These pearls of wisdom (hard won over years of careful observation) I share for the good of other members. Perhaps of little worth to dazzling urbanites such as your esteemed selves, but may somewhere save someone from a quandry viz a viz the sexual identity of Ducks.
Weather here is exactly the same as June describes and I was out on my early jaunt in shirt sleeve order.
Moyra - you don't seem to be getting the hang of lie-ins. Just shut your eyes and go back to sleep for a while. It can't be that difficult! lol !
Hope the car behaves Lynn - just to give your worrying about the damn thing a day off! Good luck with it!
Back later - have a really good day everyone bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-10-2016, 09:26 AM
Good morning Mandy - wasn't leaving you out - just cross posted with you!Have a lovely day.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >