View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2009, 10:04 PM

Update on the neapolitan....muppet (update at post #88)

had her at the vets today, shes on AB's for the infection in her legs and feet...
she has two lumps in her mamory glands that will need to be removed at some point,

she's to be wormed in the next couple of days, then weighed again in a week,

the vet just wants to see if she will improve with some food at the moment, then deal with other issues, she doesnt have a temp, her heart seems ok, her mouth is ok, her chest sounds ok, shes not chipped....cant think of what else to say really...im kinda shattered

Oh thanks boobah for coming to the vets today, and for the donation of £40 to her vet account...your a star xx

as to the rescue side of things, ............not really sure whats happening there at the moment, lots of photos are being sent, there would seem to be some doubt on the rescues part as to weather she is a Neapolitan or a cross...??

here are some photos taken today of her tucking into dinner and stuff lol

In royce's old bed....geez its been a while since that was in use...bless her...

boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2009, 10:13 PM
Awwwwwww what a girl,she was such a sweetie today,considering she's now in new surroundings and being poked about by vet too.Took it all in her stride too,oh was asking how she is and him and I were only too happy to help her out hun.Not doing anything anyone else wouldn't have done for her considering the circumstances.Thats just par for course with dogs innit lol.

She still doing impressions of seal lion oot the back pmsl.Reckon she is gonna be a real character that one and whoever gives her a home is gonna have a whole lot of lovin,all 50 odd kilos of it,xxxxxxxx
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2009, 10:16 PM
bless her- she looks like a sweetie- was she a breeding bitch?
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Awwwww she sounds a sweety, I hope she is on the mend soon and gets the home she deserves xx
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2009, 10:20 PM
btw can't see whether being pure breed or cross has anything to do as to whether they help or not.She needs help,,,,,end off,xxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
She still doing impressions of seal lion oot the back pmsl.Reckon she is gonna be a real character that one and whoever gives her a home is gonna have a whole lot of lovin,all 50 odd kilos of it,xxxxxxxx
no shes gone quiet now, shes saving herself for 6.30am I think shes lonely, but now that shes been to the vet and nothing seems to be terribly wrong with her, I will give her a couple more days then let her have some time with my girls, she seems to need the company of other dogs, bless her.

Originally Posted by gsdmad View Post
bless her- she looks like a sweetie- was she a breeding bitch?
Yes...the vet thinks she may have had a litter around four months ago.....

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Awwwww she sounds a sweety, I hope she is on the mend soon and gets the home she deserves xx
shes been really good here, shes never put a paw wrong, she is doing the yowlly thing during the day at the moment, but shes quiet enough at night thank god
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2009, 10:25 PM
dont it look like her face has melted ....bless her,
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2009, 10:28 PM
I have forgotten what weight was she again,xxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
I have forgotten what weight was she again,xxxxxx
50.06kg..............
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2009, 10:30 PM
So if they decide she's a cross they will turn their back on her? I may be wrong but I wouldn't suppose neo rescue are exactly inundated?
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »