View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Have to say, i'd have her like a shot but could never keep up with all the pics that would need posted, lol.
Didn't want to disappoint you so here are some more

Although Cassie wasn't quite herself today, one of our walkers did manage to capture her personality -

And Cassie doing what she loves to do -

k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 09:18 PM
Awwwwwwww - i have to say, she looks really sad in the first pic. She is lovely though. Everything is still crossed Cassie - if you can capture me, then you can capture anyone

ETA: Has anyone come forward yet to offer her a home?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

17-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Cassie had a lovely day out yesterday with our volunteers:

"We had a lovely day with Cassie - as you know we walked her and Findlay together (they got on really well as you'd said to us), then we popped Findlay back and took Cassie down to Hayling Island (we did tell one of the Kennel staff so that they wouldn't worry!).

She was very good in the car - just wanted to be able to watch everything out of the window. I'm not sure that she knew quite what to make of the beach, but she did seem to enjoy it. We called into my parents for a cup of tea and she was very good with them and the house. On the way back she actually curlled up and seemed to have a snooze in the car which was so lovely to see.

I've attached some pictures in case you wanted to add them to Cassie's gallery online. She's such an intelligent, gentle dog and would be a fabulous pet for an active person"!!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-02-2010, 10:24 PM
An update from one of our volunteers:

"We had a great day with Cassie on Sunday - long walk on the ranges and then in the car to go home for a few hours. She's great in the car as long as she can see out of the window. You can see her taking in all that she can see with one or two quizzical looks but no bother at all.

At home she was a delight - a totally different dog. Happy to potter about the house checking that everything was where she remembered, but very gentle with everything; no climbing on furniture or paws up on things at all.

She was very interested whilst we cooked lunch but again, just quizzical - no jumping up or fuss.

Played happily with tug toys and even settled down for a (short) sleep whilst we had lunch.

Another walk and then back to the kennels.

I can only reiterate what everyone has already said, Cassie really just needs a chance with someone away from kennels. I have my fingers crossed that this will come soon, but we will miss her when it does.

Some photos of Cas on her day out ...

Cas, all you need is that very active life style, another dog or two as playmates and a cat free zone. Its not too much to ask, is it!?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Cassie ... photos courtesy of Gemma one of our volunteer walkers:

spaznchevy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-03-2010, 09:16 PM
aww poor girl hopefully she finds her forever home my fingers are crossed for her
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

19-03-2010, 09:10 PM
Cassie and Valerie enjoyed a walk together on Thursday ...

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-04-2010, 09:57 PM
An update from one of our volunteer kennel walkers:

“Cassie came out with little Russell and Starsky today, she has put on weight, is looking fantastic and pulling very hard! I actually slipped on the mud and fell over trying to keep up with her today, much to the amusement of my younger brother! But Cassie is just such a lovely dog, we ran together and she was perfect with Starsky and Russell, she just really needs someone very special to love her and give her the exercise she needs and deserves!

Back in the kennel she was so affectionate and we got big cuddles and thank you's for the treats. How on earth has she been overlooked for a home for so long? I just don't understand it”.

Cassie is still waiting for a foster or forever home!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-04-2010, 08:45 PM
An update by one of our volunteer walkers who walked Cassie:

"We took Cassie out today and I tried putting Sonny's harness on her as I don't think she got out yesterday. It actually worked really well, she still pulled a bit but it was a lot easier to manage. I always love seeing Cassie, she is so lovely and sweet, we had a few little runs and a nice walk which she seemed to enjoy and we saw some squirrells which she LOVED!! Back in the kennel we had Cassie cuddles and she enjoyed some treats, it's always such a pleasure to see Cassie, although when she's in a nice home I would be happy to go without my Cassie fix, that would be the only reason though"!!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-04-2010, 09:18 PM
An update from one of our volunteer kennel walkers:

“Cassie had a lovely walk today with all her friends from the kennel out at the same time. We tried to do a line up but it wasnt very successful as Jessie didnt want to be in it, Milly got out of shot and Cassie was more interested in having her belly rubbed”!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »