View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pawprints
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2005, 12:32 PM
I always thought I`d name my pets by the alphabet, I had a hamster called Albie, a rabbit called Bobby & a OE sheepdog called Champ, all when I was younger, then later, I had a rescue pup already named called Sparky, now I have Eddie, also already named .. so all I am missing is `D` to carry it on, suppose I could name all the tropical fish to make it up to `R`!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 12:49 PM
previous dog was goldie (hardly original) my mums choice but brother wanted her to be called bullet coz she ran round so fast and china was already called that when we got her. We already had a list of names drawn up such as molly.milly, grace, brook, emma but we are saving those now till our next dog...
huskylove
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-06-2005, 01:05 PM
my husky is called lady echo. not sure where i thought of it?! i did like maliusha but decided it was too long,so i call her echo for short.(just for amusement...i have a snake called trousers and a rabbit called derek!)
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Well, Kai was always going to be Kai and Keisha was going to be a load of names lol Jess was one I think can't remember that far back
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4