View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-12-2009, 07:12 PM
Tina D, my friend and fundraising pal, made a special detour for me yesterday when I whined! She headed for the kennels where Frank is so that I could pop in and have some special Frank cuddles in his kennel. We then took him out for a walk. Got my Frank fix, but need to see him in a nice warm home very soon

Out of their kennels and having fun! Here is Stanley with TinaD (standing); Frank with me (crouching) and Amba ... playing mother Christmas!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Lynne had a Frankalieous walk today ...

Frank is still in kennels waiting for his foster or forever home to come along!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-01-2010, 10:54 PM
"I learned something nice today about Frank - one of the kennel workers has a definite soft spot for him and takes him out for walks when he can

Sadly though James is leaving soon and Frank will be so upset because he is very attached to him and sulks at the weekend when he isn't in.

Frank has a lovely kennel with lots of blankets to make his own bed and a heat lamp just above. Couldn't get a picture in the poor light today. I went in and he looked at me- no not getting out of bed... attached the lead - little tug and we were off Frank was in good form today and we walked at a good pace. Mud and rain were no obstacle and Frank showed me his favourite route.
Alison"
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-03-2010, 07:26 AM
An update by Lynne & I:

Lynne: Stop Press: Coming soon Frank on the bridge.

Psychological profile of Frank F R A N K I N ...........S C E N S E!

Should he jump....

What is it all about.... hour on hour, day on day, week on week. When you only have 12 yrs from the outset!

How can he bear to carry on. 17,000 views on his Forum thread alone not one suitable realistic home; all thats come is a 2 weeks foster which is now distant memory. A false hope. Can he bear to sit out his life. He's going to give up..he might jump..

Sharon: Oh don't Lynne - it's criminal. Makes my heart bleed. He is probably the most famous of all our dogs with a fan club following. All he needs is a home as an only dog ... but where the hell are they? Surely it can't be much longer?!

Frank:Is that you Sharon..tell me why I shouldn't?

Sharon:Because someone out their will love and home you Frank! We just need to try harder to find them! OK everyone, if you give a damn about Frank I want you to help start a "Frank campaign". I need you to e-mail everyone in your address book with Frank's ad and ask them to do the same! We have to give him a reason not to jump off the bridge! So e-mail now ... we can all make a difference!

Yes Lets get Frank!...his HOME

Frank:I've been thinking too much ... I need my own family

North East ... is it in Lincolnshire?

West ... is it in Wales

South East ... is it in Kent?

South West ... is it in Devon?

East..Suffolk?

I'm just a Bull dog whose skin is beginning to break down again 'cause I'm just lying around every day. I really need a caring family.

Frank has been waiting for his forever home since the 15th May 2009!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2010, 09:40 AM
This absolutely breaks my heart - surely there must be someone with a sofa put there waiting for frank-I just do not understand why no one wants this boy,.I honestly would have had him in a flash if I didn't have my own DA dog.

Is there anything I can do up here for him? Is there a poster I could print off and flyer for him- would you even rehome to Scotland?

Oh frank my heart breaks for you it really does!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Thanks ... if everyone sends Frank's details to everyone they know with a request to them to do the same can you imagine how word would spread! We could find his home this way. Please everyone e-mail your relatives, friends, neighbours - no matter where they are - help spread the message to find Frank his home - run "Frank's Campaign". Put him on your networking site page too.

Here is his ad:

History: Frank was found stray, already chipped. Owners had passed him on. We know he had lived with children.

Salient points: Frank came with severe mange which we have now cleared. Aloof but loving; Sees all. Desperate past so needs aware, patient and committed family. Only pet and companionship

Advert: Frank is a designer dog ... sadly his life just hasn't lived up to that 'dream label'. Found stray in a terrible state but now out of the woods. Bull dog x with excess folds, a beautiful beige with eyes green yellow. He is 3 yrs and his needs have been neglected both physically and emotionally. Frank is loved by all who meet him. At the kennels he likes to observe the staff going about their business. Neutered, vax'd. Frank enjoys his walks and in the house likes to sit up high.

Frank was sad; Frank had every reason to be. Frank is as happy as he could be in a kennel in winter..Our kennel staff offer him love and toys. He so enjoys his walks and leads you out, which wasn't the case when we got him. Frank now needs the owner who is willing to be there for him and provide him with the love and individual care to bring him through into his new life. Frank meets dogs, horses and people with slightly up beat energy but remains focused on his walk. He can be lured into cuddles; is rather pleased but isn't "a licky in your face" dog... just chuffled. Frank needs his family, to be an only pet and to have human company. He is housetrained. Frank is such a special dog.

If you are interested in re-homing Frank please visit the Rescue Remedies - Dog Rescue website and complete our online homing questionnaire.

[url=http://gallery.myff.org/gallery/641120/Frank15.jpg][img]
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Frank now has his own Fb page - he is "Frank Bull" and his fans are growing - spreading the word in the search for his forever home. Become Frank's friend and spread the word to your friends too!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-04-2010, 09:26 PM
Frank has gone into foster with Alan!!!!!! He is now living by the sea and will be getting some much needed TLC. Alan has put Frank on a special diet to improve his skin/coat and bought him his first doggie Easter Egg.

Alan & his mum have been merrily posting on Frank's [a social network] page and there is a short video too and I think I heard him called Frankie!

A few updates

"Frank had a good night, slept on the rug in the lounge then jumped on the sofa with my mum. We played a bit of ball then had breakfast which he woolfed down and seemed to enjoy as not long after he came and gave me a big hug and a kiss (he loves giving hugs). We just got back from a walk and then took him to a...n enclosed area where here had a run around and played fetch with a stick he found. We got home and he is now asleep on the sofa, knackered bless him".

Here are a couple of pictures ...

Frankie likes his belly rubbed!

Please play with my ball!

OK it's official! Frank's fosterer Alan is nuts, but nice! He posted another film on [a social network] - it's very funny, please watch it to the end .... !!!!!!

Frank is still looking for his forever home.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2010, 10:41 AM
am so glad that this boy is in foster - look how happy he looks just to be out in a home not a kennel - I truly hope he doesnt go back in to kennels.

good luck gorgeous boy xxx
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

18-04-2010, 10:31 AM
Here is a lovely arty photo of Frank on the beach ... taking in the sea air!

Frank is currently in foster and still looking for his forever home!
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >