Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

17-02-2009, 04:27 PM

Amba, 1 year old Crossbreed needs home!

Amba, 1 year old Crossbreed needs home!

History: Found Stray homed for brief period, now in 2nd foster home. Good to live with bigger dogs and older children. High energy - highly trainable. Needs fair-sized garden or open fields.

Advert: Amba is a magnificant cross breed who stands elegant and runs like the wind. She is possibly only a year old and has adapted well in the 4 settings we have known her in, though it needs to be said, she did find living with 8 small dogs challenging. She couldn't quite stoop down low enough for serious play! And not sure her serious play was appreciated! Well you see Amba finds horses far more her 'cup of tea', well you know where you are with them and you can have meaningful conversations whilst their bedding is being turned and their hot oats prepared. Do you think she has shared?

Amba loves to meet people and coping with busy social events and gets all dressed up for the occassions. Amba is spayed; chipped and vax'd. Already for the ball!

magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2009, 04:31 PM
She's just adorable... Looks like a Shar-pei/shepherd! I'm sure she will be snapped up!

Wish I had room!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2009, 09:14 PM
She is lovely....I hope a forever home comes her way soon
CloClo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-02-2009, 09:15 AM
She is gorgeous. Whereabouts is she???
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

18-02-2009, 10:26 AM
She is currently in foster in Berkshire.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 10:36 AM
she is very pretty indeed - love her ears !!!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

03-04-2009, 10:18 PM
An update on Amba from one of our volunteer walkers:

We walked Amba today (me and my 11 year old daughter) and she was just adorable. She came to the cafe for a cup of tea. She was interested in everything and so cuddly. It was a real pleasure to have her with us.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-04-2009, 07:54 PM
An update on Amba today:

Took Amba out today for a lovely walk. She is down in mood ... and sauntered along like the lioness that she is. Camera malfunction ... pressed the wrong button ... so all the good pictures came out blue ... goes with her mood ... so can't use them but her beauty will shine through. All the chickens ran up to her and she just looked on. "Oh Amba you need your home".

Amba is a cross breed. Staffie only because of her blackish muzzle and red (sorry Amber) coat. Not really a Staffie in frame or makeup. She is a lovely cross breed about 17-18" to the shoulder ... and soooo lovely. I promised her, her home would come soon. It will ...

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-04-2009, 09:00 PM
An update from Amba's kennels today - some of our volunteers held a canine Spa Day ;o)

Amba had a mini Spa-day today. Can't believe how dinky this girl is and so very sweet. She has been very depressed lately but today had a little play with her lead and thought it was hilarious!! Even Liz commented how much she perked up... Her skin is a little sore at the front so a nice bath with special shampoo should help her. I really hope a home comes up for her real soon!

Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2009, 09:12 PM
aaww she is so pretty cant believe she hasnt got a home yet !!!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »