Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2023, 02:25 PM

Sunny Sunday 7.6.23

Well its Sunny here

Washing on the line allotment attended and now home, not doing much could do something in the garden but don't fancy starting need more pots and a plan

Chris How is your brother and is your sister covid free? What was your breakfast of choice this morning?

Brenda Hope your walk has been lovely are there any events going on your way with the nice weather?

Sue I imagine you are so busy as always you will be decorating still. What colour carpet did you choose in the end?

Lynn Hope you are having a great time surrounded by the breed you love lots of cuddle and hopefully the puppy situation gaining a resolution.

Griff Sorry to hear you are having complications/flareup and hope you feel better soon. Found out mares tail roots go down 2m plus on occasion cheerful piece of information I thought I would share.

Have a great Sunday everyone off to consider my lunch options; as expected to be out but covid saw to that. May clean the car but would not put any money on the fact I will its all talk to fool myself.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2023, 07:45 PM
Evening Kazz
Yep....I know about the depth of the horsetail......I also know that I can't eradicate mine until the other 2 houses do and I think both houses are allergic to gardening. 1 has a lawn a foot high! Steve popped over and he looked and said he would be so embarrassed to have his garden like that... especially if he owned it, he rents his place and the front garden is cut for him but they don't do it often enough so he does it himself.
I had a good chat with my neighbour today, she's doing o.k, a little apprehensive as she is finishing her chemotherapy now, she's nervous because obviously now the cancer can recurr