Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2023, 09:31 AM

Thoughtful Tuesday 2.5.2023

Good morning one and all.

Welcome to the exciting month of May and may I say how quickly this year appears to be moving.

Work later this afternoon and home at 8pm shift has changed as school teachers strikes has impacted on some colleagues all good fun.

Going to try a to fins a yoga or Tai Chi class did have a vague go before but put not enough effort into finding one.

My friend who was taken to hospital and had the hernia repair etc is on the road to recovery all antibiotics finished and stitches out and he sounds oh so much better in himself. Still taking it easy but starting to do a walk round the block now he is allowed out.

Hope you all have a brilliant day ahead and have enjoyed this morning.

Brenda Do you know never tried olives in bolognaise there's a suggestion to try, Thanks I adore Queen olives too
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2023, 02:47 PM
Good afternoon Kazz and all

You are so right about the year so far whizzing by.

Gorgeous weather today. Wish we'd gone back out this afternoon now instead of me opting to change the beds and get cracking with the washing. Oh well, a, hopefully, long summer to come
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2023, 04:22 PM
Afternoon all
Been for a blood test and a haircut...there was a couple of hours gone! Steve's car was blocked in at work by another driver, he had a 3 HR break, wasted 1/2 hour trying to get out and then had to rush back on the bus to take the dog out, he wasn't happy, one of the lads out the office was trying to sort it but the guy who blocked him in was going to be at least another 1/2 hr.... just hope he can get out now because of not.... he will go mental
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2023, 04:34 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope our shift goes went well Kazz

Need mind Chris I think tomorrow is nice too so you can go out twice then

Some people are so inconsiderate Kelly. Hope he manages to get out at the end of his shift.

Barry is an ongoing project Kazz and I don't think I will ever get to the end. He is a hopeless case Anyway yesterday I decided to look at carpet for the lounge and conservatory so instead of just looking Barry says no we will buy it now. I do wish he would listen to me as I expect I could have got it cheaper somewhere else but no have to do as I am told. So now I have two weeks to decorate the lounge and if time the conservatory, which is not too bad. So I was up early, washed hair, Teazle walked and then started sorting the room out, or what was left to sort and started by rubbig down the paintwork and then washing the walls and wood work. Have managed to get a coat of glass round everywhere but the door and windowsill will need another coat. Barry did help a bit, he took the door off and sanded down the low bit that was rubbing on the carpet so hopefully now it will clear the new one. Tomorrow I will start to emulsion the walls.

Take care everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2023, 09:09 PM
I have plastic skirtings, Sue. Saves a lot of the hassle when it comes to painting. I also have plastic window bottoms in all but the living room. Can't get a slip over for there as it's a bay window