Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2021, 09:28 AM

Sunnyish Friday 15th October 2021

Morning all. Hope Kazz is ok. Maybe the weight loss will help the legs a bit Lynn. Mind you muscles help so maybe he needs a tread mill to build them up. bg!! Have a good day all. I start puppy training next week with one pup. That will be an eye opener after so long not doing any.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2021, 09:47 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Chilly but sunny day here to, off out in a while to get some dark clothing appropriate for Margaret's funeral Wednesday.
It will be fairly traditional in that respect.
My thoughts to brenda bout the legs and weight catch 22 though as he is losing muscle at quite an alarming rate which isn't good and the why the vet wants to keep an eye on things.
Just over two weeks and he will of reached 10 so he's doing well he has been through so much in just over a year.
He walked a little further today did a road walk second time in around two weeks he has done the distance he did today it's slow and lots of resting and water but good he can do it and not so much nail scraping either.
I might start taking that Vivitonin to.

brenda enjoy the puppy training class.
Kazz hope you are resting and recovering.
zz hope you are resting and recovering.
griff I think you need a rest today after yesterdays antics.
Sue hope it's a calmer day today.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2021, 10:31 AM
Morning all
Ahhhh bless Dillon, 10 is amazing!! Hope you find something you like for the funeral.
Brenda, you will be great with the training
Lol.....I have nothing much planned today, I might just have a lazy day in front of Netflix.
Fingers crossed kazz is o.k
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2021, 11:22 AM
Good afternoon all

Sunny day here today, but blooming cold with it

Blood sample, dentist and optician out of the way now so just a flu jab left to get tomorrow and Gary is sorted. The dentist has suggested dentures to fill in the empty gaps to take some of the load off the back teeth he has left. It's something I need to talk to his neurologist about as I can't see fits and dentures being a good mix, but I'll be guided by the medical experts.

I do hope Kazz is OK. It's not like her to be AWOL so I'm hoping it's just a case of she's having some bedrest to get over the nasties
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2021, 12:59 PM
Ohhhh Chris, I get what you mean about the dentures and fits, difficult one.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2021, 01:17 PM
Hello all

Quick Hello from here feeling loads better thanks for caring all. Hopefully on the road to normality. Still got cough and cannot lie flat on 3 pillows and struggling but feel like I have turned a corner. Yeah

Will catch up tomorrow hopefully.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2021, 02:28 PM
Kazz just a thought have you tried some steam to help the breathing?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2021, 03:05 PM
Ahhhh Kazz, pleased you are slightly better
Sad news about the MP who has been stabbed to death ....I think their surgery's sadly need better security.... happening too often now
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2021, 03:15 PM
Thanks for coming on to put our collective minds to rest. Get well soon.

The news about the MP is tragic. A man just doing his job and in a church of all places. How evil can human beings be
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2021, 03:27 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Pleased you are feeling better Kazz.

I don't know where the sun is Brenda as haven't seen it all day

Not done a lot today as busy painting over the weekend just for a change Have flu jab in the morning first though

Hope all are well. Take care
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >