Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2021, 07:58 AM

Daily Chat Wednesday 21st April

Good morning everyone

Meant to say pleased Gary likes his new sofa and all got delivered ok

Another lovely morning here. Teazle walked and just having a coffee before waking Ben and then I will clean the windows outside. Got everything I wanted yesterday and the plants are now in and fingers crossed they are all ok. I got a lovely deep pink hydrangea and varies colours of osteospermum.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2021, 08:09 AM
Good Morning all

Been up early and out and about bit "hit miss" weather wise but hoping it warms up as I am out in the garden. Finally got a plan together in my head and have decided to "move" and reconfigure two of of my raised beds and while doing that some idiotic bit of me thought paint them black - and I listened to myself so timber care out....LOL ...and now have to paint all of them gone black like the fencing think it will look good.

Also rendered the small retaining wall by the gate so plan to paint that white

Waiting for a delivery of sharp sand today ready to do stage two of my day. 4 bags cement as well and couple of 6ft x 6ft trellis. (also going black)

So that's the rest of my week. Lots of soil shifting and plants moving.

Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2021, 09:27 AM
Ohhhhhhh, don't envy you painting trellis!!! Our top fence has the inbuilt trellis and I offered to paint the fences........I soon regretted my offer lol. Enjoy your busy day!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2021, 09:29 AM
You are having another busy day sue! My most energetic moment will be going to buy my hair dye....the excitement of it all!!!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-04-2021, 10:05 AM
And who found the right size washing up bowl on our shopping trip yesterday? say no more
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2021, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
And who found the right size washing up bowl on our shopping trip yesterday? say no more
And you know what they say finders users......
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2021, 01:47 PM
Afternoon, actually it is so hard to find the right washing up bowl for the right person to use it. bg!! Lovely day here. I have had my hair cut. Yeh!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2021, 02:09 PM
Afternoon Sue, griff, Kazz, Barry brenda and any to follow.
Nice and sunny today again but a very chilly wind. Got the bedding dry though on the line.
Had a nice telephone chat with Helen, you may remember her as Helena54.
Finished sorting the kitchen cupboard I want off the wall as I think it's blocking light from the kitchen window into the living room, brushed Dillon, now having a cuppa and a catch up then out with the hoover.

Hope everyone is staying safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2021, 02:27 PM
Awww, how is Helen?? I used to love hearing about her gsd's.....think the last I heard she was renting out a caravan or something and there was a bit of an issue... hope she is doing well...her husband was Dave wasn't it??
Brenda, do you feel better for your cut??
Tumbleweed, well done you getting the right bowl
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2021, 02:32 PM
How is Helen? She seemed to disappear so quickly. Did her hubby eventually sell the garage?

Lovely afternoon here. Obviously, we went out when it was cold and cloudy and it was only after we got back that the sun came out . Town is much quieter today thankfully. It'll be packed again at the weekend but we can enjoy a bit of peace and quiet until then.

Have a telephone consult with Gary's neurology nurse tomorrow at 10 am. I hope she rings on time, but I'm not holding my breath.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >