View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 04:36 PM
Now that I would agree with and do it with no sedation and get them in there with a cattle prod if necessary !
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-11-2013, 08:37 AM
I agree with Fernsmum.. My Little Rhodi is better and nicer than any person i know. We are a super team. He relies on me, trusts me and seems to be happy with me!lol I am enormously Humbled Honoured and Grateful for him choosing me, to look after him!
TracyKNixon
New Member!
Female 

30-11-2013, 06:09 AM
I treat my chi like a little girl!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Well, I always say owner because it's important for me remember that it's exactly what I am - per the law. It's legal to buy and sell dogs, and dogs are considered property... so we are owners, whether we like it or not.

If you don't prefer to call yourself that, it's fine... but you are still an owner. If you bought your dog like you would a couch... it makes you even more of an owner. I told myself it was wrong to call myself an owner.. but it's not, because it's what I am.

To me, dogs pretty much like babies. Their intelligence is close to that of a small child, and they are needy like them as well. But they still aren't people, don't have the same needs as people, and should not be treated like people.

With regards to life value... I think that people generally come first, but not always. Would I kill my dog to save a random person? I'd have to think hard about it. I probably wouldn't be able to do it. Would I kill my dog to save a family member? Absolutely, without question.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3