View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2019, 04:59 PM
So annoying when you are the first 'after lunch' appointment and the dentist stands gossiping with the receptionist and finally calls you in 15 minutes after the appointment time. Worse when the actual appointment itself lasted all of 3 minutes. Ah well, done now for another six months and then I can have another moan .

One of the reasons we stopped going out was the arguments that went off Kelly. I'm afraid people and drink don't make a good combination in a lot of cases.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2019, 10:41 PM
I would be livid at that Chris...I have the decency to turn up on time and I expect people to see me on time...at least no treatment was needed!
Fully agree, some people just shouldn't drink...I have 4_ 4 1/2 pints on a Sunday night, I go out, have a laugh and cause nobody any bother... well maybe Steve but that's me pointing out his errors lol! All the time I was growing up and going up the town drinking and clubbing, we all avoided Trouble, we would never go to the taxi rank as we knew there was fighting..we would walk to by the police station and the only time there was any bother was when my partner mark was working the door at Yate,s ...he ended up with a fractured jaw and 2 fractures in his cheekbone. Sadly, now people seem to ( certainly in our city) go out with the intention of fighting...they haven't had a decent night out unless it ends in a brawl... that's really really sad.
I have a late one Tonight... Steve is working until midnight so he will call me as he is on his way home...I like to know he has got home safely and that he has managed his shift without any bother lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2019, 12:44 AM
Aw it must be love, Kelly .

The final straw for us was when a working mens' club in the neighbouring village (which had some fairly rough folk there) closed and they all bombarded the club we went in on Sunday nights. It went downhill from there.

Another reason we stopped was the 8 of us used to meet up and slowly but surely the grim reaper decreased out numbers. It just wasn't the same when we weren't all there. One of the distinct disadvantages of growing older
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2