Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2010, 10:24 PM

Do drinks count as food?

Hey guys,

It's my 19th in 14 days - wow that soon!
Anyways I'm going down town with friends and need a new drink to try, my favourite Tia Maria and OJ - getting tiresome and I'm getting drunk too quick Whiskey and OJ - too strong for me lol -

So does anyoen know any drink concoxiotions (sp) I can try soon?
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2010, 01:12 AM
checky vimto's are lovely

there blue wkds and port ... in fact i might just treat myself to one or two tomorrow for my birthday
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by loufoxyloxy View Post
checky vimto's are lovely

there blue wkds and port ... in fact i might just treat myself to one or two tomorrow for my birthday
I've tried those before - and with sambuka - ended up falling over, trying to wash sambuka out my hair And Happy birthday
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2010, 12:01 PM
I love southern comfort and lemonade! mmmmmm! Vodka and coke makes me sick of I drink too quickly but I like it! Theres another I like, but Ill have to ask OH what it is. A nice combo I found out when as 14 was 3 parts OJ and 1 part white wine! mmmmmm!

Not a drinker though myself... Haven't had a proper drink in almost 8 months
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2010, 12:53 PM
You need to find a cocktail bar that does BOGOF and just get a table full of different cocktails for you to all share and try - saves spending a fortune on a cocktail only to take a sip and ditch it as you don't like it. If it gets drastic and you end up with a few cocktails that no one on the table likes then you can mix them all together and make someone drink the disgusting outcome as a dare

(oh, and please drink responsibly...!)
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
I love southern comfort and lemonade! mmmmmm! Vodka and coke makes me sick of I drink too quickly but I like it! Theres another I like, but Ill have to ask OH what it is. A nice combo I found out when as 14 was 3 parts OJ and 1 part white wine! mmmmmm!

Not a drinker though myself... Haven't had a proper drink in almost 8 months
I love red wine, but it's too expensive in clubs and pubs. I only drink every now and then though - but I was an unruley teen so it got boring when I turned 18 but we havent ahd a decent night down town in ages and me and my friends had a huge fall out and now it's like nothings happened, and I'm moving soon so why not?

My OH has russian vodka - hate it - too strong!

Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
You need to find a cocktail bar that does BOGOF and just get a table full of different cocktails for you to all share and try - saves spending a fortune on a cocktail only to take a sip and ditch it as you don't like it. If it gets drastic and you end up with a few cocktails that no one on the table likes then you can mix them all together and make someone drink the disgusting outcome as a dare

(oh, and please drink responsibly...!)
LOL Krlyr - I drink anything! Well most things
Pitchers are the hardest to drink - they put far too much ice in them. There arent many cocktails I've tried so - could do.
And of course I'll drink responsibly - but then again if the in laws or my parents have the dogs... (we're catching bus though - that classes as responsible)