Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-08-2007, 07:01 PM

gems and TJ

Well today I judged at dordale agility show, grade 1, grade2 and grade 3 large jumping. There was one dog in the grade 1 that really stuck in my mind........ A stunning black tri, incredibly fast if a little over enthusiastic I just wanted to say to gemma WOW You probably already know and its probably already been said but OMG what a stunner! I was genuinely gutted that he didn't go clear but when it goes right......... well I gues you already know the rest of that sentence! One thing I would suggest though is that if you have been told that he has dysplasia I would get him scored. He looks to me like he has far too much power in his back end to have a problem. Kel has dysplasia and although he has a lovely jumping style you can see there is no power there and I know others with the same problem that work in a similar way. TJ has a LOT of power and unless you have him scored you will never know