Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
-GreyhoundGirl-
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-06-2007, 08:56 PM

New agility equipment!

At the beginning of the agility season, the director of my agility club bought a whole bunch of tunnels. She got a discount for ordering so many from the USA. Anyways, so she began selling them. 6 foot: $140, 10 foot: $175 20 foot: $200. So of course, why buy a 6 foot when for a few more dollars you could have a ten foot? So I inquired about buying a 20 foot tunnel. She told me she had already sold all the 20 foot tunnels (I guess everyone was thinking the same thing as me). I asked if she had any 10 foot tunnels. None of them either. She said she had some 6 foot tunnels and asked if I was interested. I said no, because they seemed expensive for 6 feet.

So wedsday at an agility practise the tunnels came up in conversation and she said she still had a lot of 6 foot tunnels left that she couldn't sell. After a bit of talking she said she's sell them to me for really cheap if I bought two. So, I bought two 6 foot tunnels for $140. Buy one get one free! She said she originally paid $90 each for the 6 foot ones. She was loosing money, but nobody wanted the 6 foot ones.

So now I have some more agility equipment! Two tunnels! Yay! One is purple and white, the other is blue and white.

Sorry, this is probably really boring for most of you, but I love agility and love bargains!