Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2006, 10:11 AM

I am so bored!

Well we still have the builders in and so I am stuck at home with poor Zuki who is so hot and bothered that she is sleeping next to her water bowl! The plumbers are working their forth day and will be finished tomorrow, thank god, new bathroom suite and new GSH system. The builders will never be finished the rate they are going!

The other day one of the builders smashed a pain of glass in the back yard so I went out there cleaned up every little peice and put it in the wheel barrow ready to go in the skip, yesterday the builders emptied the glass all over the back yard so they could use the wheel barrow!!! Now Zuki has no back yard because they have spread the glass all over the place and I cant get out there to clear it up till they move all the junk they have left At present she has no front yard either because of the skip And to make matters worse Zuki will not poo outside the garden!

Sorry to bore you all but I am so fustrated with the whole thing and wish we never started.

Oh on the plus side I got a £500 tax rebate from last year this morning More money to chuck at the builders
Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-08-2006, 10:22 AM
Lucky you on the tax rebate, but unlucky you on the builder front, some of them are a nightmare!!! Poor Zuki and poor you being stuck inside and not being able to get out and about its a pain being shut indoors, I'm stuck in at the moment although mine is cos i have a dissertaion to write and its terrible, just keep thinking its all going on OUT THERE and i'm stuck in here!!!