Our sister sites
Our sister sites
moreforpaws
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-08-2010, 01:42 PM

Looking for agility display in Barnsley

Hi,

I am opening a new dog related business in Barnsley and will be holding an Open Day so people can come round and see what we are all about. I was just wanting to see if any one on here knew how I could go about finding some one to do a dog agility display. I have searched on the internet but cant find any local groups. I have contacted some flyballers, but im also looking for a group that can demonstrate hurdles, jumps, A frames..etc and possibly even some dance work. Does anybody on here know any one who does this in the Yorkshire area?

Thanks for any help or advice any one has, Abbey
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2010, 01:58 PM
There is one based in Burnley who seem to travel a bit... we saw them on Saturday and they were great! They had a range of dogs of different breeds/sizes doing agility etc and they were fab!
http://www.tricks4treats.org/
moreforpaws
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Thanks Isochick for your reply, i have just looked at their site and a youtube clip of theirs. They look fantastic, will get in touch and see if they cover Barnsley
moreforpaws
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-08-2010, 07:14 PM
Hi,

Looked into the team you suggested but I think they are booked that weekend. Does any one else have any other suggestions, we are also looking for a team to do an agility display and any one who can do heelwork to music. Basically it would be great to be able to show people the different activities people can do with their dogs
moreforpaws
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-08-2010, 08:35 PM
P.S Might be useful to mention that the open Day has now been organised for the 26th of September, for 11am till 4pm