Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by Katie23 View Post
hiya - im none of those phew!!!!!

Good in that case you can work when you want!

i completely forgot about this show (i had it in my head for the 31st as were entered for that too )

my mum now recons im insaine for taking her so i may just take her along to watch... and get her used to the surroundings as we have the 31st - pre beginners then 21stnov agility there too

You can always train her, theres usually room for practising near the Begs & Pre bees, so as you are not drawn i can help you abit if you like & see how she is, dont foget you can also Train if you dont think shes 100% ready, take your bally in, so you both get some ring experince

i cant remember my fliping log in for obedience uk i could scream!! so might have to email them

p.s - id love to meet up and show me how to book in - as i am totally clueless

Im usuasally there really early, i have a Yellow Vito with Side windows, Quite fat with long dark hair, 30 ish!!!!!! its quite useful to be shown what to do & as you arent drawn theres no panic, be there early though, by the time the show opens, not for when Judging starts!!!!!

p.p.s what clip? lol

You need a ring clip or a saftey pin or arm band to attach your number too

Ps are you really Called Suse or katie, im so confused.com!!!! I will just call you oi
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2009, 09:17 PM
lmao - i'll pm you hun

oh 1 more thing..... i cant find any info on obedience uk - i have my log in(i forgot them and had to email the guy).... can i check about the classes then???

i dont think im going to be competing this sat

but im definately goign on the 31st... ive really let our training slip due to several things going on at the moment!!!

we will be there though sat - competing or not - we will be there!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2