Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2006, 08:37 AM

Went to Theatre Royal Brighton Last Night

I love the theatre, and especially the Theatre Royal in Brighton. Not been in a while, probably due to me being unwell, but booked tickets to see "Vagina Monologues".

Went with a friend last night and it was oh so funny, I had tears rolling down my face, so did she!!

You can interprete the content from the title. 3 ladies on stage telling stories about that part of the anatomy.

Sarah Greene, Lesley Joseph from Birds of a Feather, Myleene Klass from Hearsay, were fantastic story tellers.

The place was packed with mainly women but a handful of men.

It was based on author Eve Ensler's Vagina Interviews conducted with women all around the world, hilariously funny and moving collection of tales gives voice to a chorus of lusty, outrageous, poignant, brave and thoroughly human stories.

A staggering number of the world's most famous and talented women, from Kate Winslet and Whoopi Goldberg to Spohie Dahl and Jerry Hall have chosen to take part in the show in New York, Los Angeles and London.

Fantastic..............
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2006, 08:55 AM
My daughter took me to see this for my birthday a few years ago - very funny