Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2020, 07:57 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 19th December, 2020

Good morning folks, isn't it dark later in the mornings, nearly there to the shortest day thankfully, then the days will start to draw out again and roll on Spring.

I hope you are much better Harvey and feeling it too. I hope everyone else is ok and their four legged friends also. Have a good day all, take it easy and above all stay safe and well.
God Bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2020, 09:45 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Yes Moyra very dark in the mornings. Had to look twice at the clock to see that it was 7.45am as I got ready to take Teazle out. A few spot of rain whilst out but got home quite dry. Have made the meat pies and now in the freezer..

Hope all are well
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2020, 10:04 AM
Typical, it's dry today......was piddling down yesterday when the workmen were here....it was so bad, they have to redo the render after Christmas...ahhh well, at least we know what colour it is and it looks nice
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-12-2020, 02:30 PM
Hello Moyra, Sue, Griff and all

Griff, thanks for updating people on here.

Still feeling weak but it has only been four days since I got home.

Have been told by the doctors to stay on oxygen, drink plenty of fluid, and eat little and often. Only the oxygen is a bit of a pain when you want to move around

Will try to look in each day, even if I don't post. Hope you are all well, bit warmer here today Bye for now.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2020, 03:50 PM
Take care Harvey.x
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2020, 04:13 PM
Awww Harvey, lovely to hear from you....sorry about the oxygen...not fun!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2020, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hello Moyra, Sue, Griff and all

Griff, thanks for updating people on here.

Still feeling weak but it has only been four days since I got home.

Have been told by the doctors to stay on oxygen, drink plenty of fluid, and eat little and often. Only the oxygen is a bit of a pain when you want to move around

Will try to look in each day, even if I don't post. Hope you are all well, bit warmer here today Bye for now.
I am so pleased to see you post and will give you a when I post
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2020, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Awww Harvey, lovely to hear from you....sorry about the oxygen...not fun!!
Hey Griff how does London going into tier 4 and no travel out of area etc affect your brother coming for Christmas
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2020, 06:15 PM
Well he apparently can't but my mum has told him to come up for the day.... just checked "my hotel" I can check in Christmas Eve and check out 27th £78. I have made it plain I won't be here when he is....I have done my best to keep safe, I have worn my mask, sanitised my hands, kept away from people and apparently this new strain spreads more easily so I don't want to be in a house with him....I would rather spend Christmas day alone eating pot noodles lol...I stayed away from Steve for 3 months and even when I could see him we wouldn't hug each other
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2020, 06:33 PM
Evening all.

Nice to see you back Harvey - however briefly. Take it easy and get well my friend.

Your mum must be crazy, Kelly. Your brother must be even crazier to listen to her. I hope they both see sense and change their minds.

I'm hoping that the caravan sites that announced they would be open for the 5 days will have to change that now. I really can't believe how incredibly stupid they were to even contemplate it.

It looks like my sister in law now has the virus. She is running a fever today and is going for a test. I would imagine they will hospitalise her if she has got it and just hope that she gets through it
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >