View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2010, 10:12 AM
I suppose I get totally fed up with it----I have been at it since 1996 (G)!

Then it was 'Uncle Lou' (frighteningly 'uncle'!) and a few other folk from the US who have since died. I thought then it was a US phenomonen as there were no obvious UK supporters. Probably they didn't have computer access.

Now, to be fair the majority of shock collar users do tend to keep quiet about it and just get on with it. I would imagine some of their business base has been lost through internet searches by owners and they will have gained some from the lack of ability of some positive trainers. Pretty much keeping the status quo.

It is unacceptable IMO to suggest a shock collar or any other adversive without seeing the dog, the owner and the situation. That is the height of irresponsibility and unprofessional to boot.

I admire wys's patience but I simply can't be bothered any more with it. I just get annoyed!

rune
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-11-2010, 10:46 AM
yes, tis annoying and frustrating.

i find you are pretty even tempered rune and make some good posts.

uncle lou and denis, aside from being e collar trainers, also never came over very sane and/or sensible in their posting style or manners too.
ranting cranks at time, tbh.

personally i wouldnt want to emulate their style.
Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 13 14 15 16