register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: Which CM methods do you use on your dog?
Do you make sure your dog has enough exercise? 26 68.42%
Do you use "calm Energy" when handling your dogs? 7 18.42%
Have you ever used Foot tapping for attention? 1 2.63%
Have you ever used Foot tapping for correction? 0 0%
Have you ever used "tsstg" for attention 1 2.63%
Have you ever used "tsstg" for correction 1 2.63%
Have you ever used the "hand bite" for attention 0 0%
Have you ever used the "hand bite" for correction 0 0%
Do you use prong collars 0 0%
Do you use the illusion collar, or other NONslip slipcollar 0 0%
Have you ever used flooding to overcome your dogs fear 0 0%
Have you ever pinned your dog to the floor 1 2.63%
Have you ever pinned your dog to the fllor for any reason other than aggression 1 2.63%
Do you alpha roll your dog? 0 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 27 « First < 17 24 25 26 27
Promethean
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-10-2009, 04:04 PM
BTW I just read a post about the Canadian Cesar Millan, Brad Pattison. Will have to find it again.
Petrina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Thanks for your input Petrina I think I can stick up for myself (which is just as well). In no way am I the "little woman" type. I'll stand up to anybody, no matter who or what they are
So why did you feel the need to mention it?
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2009, 04:15 PM
There you go Promethean:

Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
I saw this episode, when the cheese did not do the trick he resorted to jabbing the dog. As a rabid anti, I wouldn't expect you to remember that part.
Still in denial about what you do. No wonder you can use such methods on little dogs and think it's not tantamount to abuse. You antis are very good when it comes to denial.

Get your facts straight.... though after all this time, I know this too be a fultile request.

He jabbed the dog... it did not work
He offered cheese... it provided momentary distraction
The other dog got closer .... and he lunged again
Millan jabbed him again.
With your head examining you upper colon I can understand your confusion.

You are "anti", anti-training, anti-communication, anti-learning. The only pro stance you take is one of pro-violence; the millan way.

It is really quite pathetic that you feel it is OK to lie about the episode to prop up your failing arguments.
I only know about people like you, who refuse help getting their head out of their colon. Another 'anti' is your virulent anti-men attitude. It is misandry at it's finest, there must be a pathological issue as to why you derive such pleasure from insulting men via the net. Anti-fact, anti-science, hell you are anti so many things it's hard to keep track.
The echo reverberating from the inner walls of your intestine make it difficult to understand. I guess I must have misunderstood the part about not bothering to respond. Stop insulting men, women, children and minorities, you are a poor excuse for a human being.
Why don't you just write to the mod and ask them to close this thread like you did the other one. It would save us all a lot of wasted time not having to read your posts. Tell me are you naturally this rank or have you refused you anti-psychotics?
I rest my case. Posts full of lies and insults. Yeah, you've got some insults back but please, don't make yourself out innocent here. You stalk me from thread to thread being vile but it doesn't bother me, have a ball
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by Petrina View Post
So why did you feel the need to mention it?
The fact that he's a man you mean. I think it's his weak point, so I played on it. When did you become Dogsey police, questioning posts
Petrina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-10-2009, 04:24 PM
The fact that he's a man you mean. I think it's his weak point, so I played on it. When did you become Dogsey police, questioning posts
No, you said that 'real men don't come on the internet to pick fights with women' and I find that an odd thing to say in this day and age.

Who said I was the police, what's wrong with asking someone why they posted something?
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
LOL you might have to join a queue!

What I find most amusing is CC's thinking. Why focus on the fact that it is a man?

Says a lot IMO.

rune
Its the old "man picking on a woman" thing..don't wash with me..I like equality..I will argue with anyone

Two brainless groupies for you Promethean. You are really hitting the big time with those two added to your following You all deserve each other.

Rune, I find you most aggravating. You've not stopped sniping at me since you joined this Forum. Get yourself a life and don't get so obsessed by me, poor sad individual that you are

Louise, I've told you exactly what I think of you before, so don't even go there
Ohhh brainless?? now isn't blonde airheads who have chi's?? CC you aint stopped sniping since you joined the forum LOL

CC you know exactly what I think of you too..and I will go anywhere I please as you well know

Its' his weak point that he's a man? huh how do you work that??
I think its your weak point that he can wind you up so easily...without repeating himself..
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Thread closed pending admin review.
Closed Thread
Page 27 of 27 « First < 17 24 25 26 27