Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 03:53 PM

our walk today GSDs

went up Werneth Low again first time out for a few days as youngest has Chickenpox

Zak came for a change...just hope his hips don't suffer tomorrow

all of the pack inc the kids lol

was a lovely walk, nobody dared pass us lol.....we got a few looks off people who obviously did not approve of 4 GSDs or was it the kids? lol but all behaved brilliantly even Zak met a new dog and was good and he is fear aggressive of other dogs but it was tiny lol.

hope you enjoy

mel and gang xxxxx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Lovely piccies Mel. Who were the other two GSDs? You all look to have had a great time
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Lovely piccies Mel. Who were the other two GSDs? You all look to have had a great time
they are my mums Finty and Samson, we had a lovely time did Samuel the world of good, x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Well all I can say is, I'd love to have been there with you and that lot!!! Wouldn't it be great if we all (the gsd briggade on here!)lived in the same place and we could all go out together like that!! Faaaaantastic! So glad you took Zak out with you today, and I bet that Zeita kept her beady eye on what he was up to didn't she!!! I do remember Cassie wouldn't even LET me take old Sacha out with us, she used to attack her just getting her out of the car They were fine at home (coz that was her place!) but she just wasn't allowed to come out on our lovely long walks, they were Cassie's!!! Remember that Mel!!! Gorgeous piccies, bet you had a really lovely time, and I just wish I could have been there!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 04:17 PM
Great photos - that looks like a lovely walk

My two would've been in that stream with your children
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Well all I can say is, I'd love to have been there with you and that lot!!! Wouldn't it be great if we all (the gsd briggade on here!)lived in the same place and we could all go out together like that!! Faaaaantastic! So glad you took Zak out with you today, and I bet that Zeita kept her beady eye on what he was up to didn't she!!! I do remember Cassie wouldn't even LET me take old Sacha out with us, she used to attack her just getting her out of the car They were fine at home (coz that was her place!) but she just wasn't allowed to come out on our lovely long walks, they were Cassie's!!! Remember that Mel!!! Gorgeous piccies, bet you had a really lovely time, and I just wish I could have been there!
that would be great wouldn't it we wouldn't have anybody bother us lol. Oh and I would get to meet Georgie and Zena, Cox, Flame and Yogi, Jess and gosh all of them GSDs on here

She is good with him while we are out she is more concerned as to where the kids or I am lol she has a strong herding instinct. She just runs in rings around us lol. Its just difficult if we go up there transporting them both as I don't let them on the seats of my precious car. The cage is too small for both of them. So I got my mum to put him on her back seats
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Great photos - that looks like a lovely walk

My two would've been in that stream with your children
oh they were lol all 4 of them, cleaned them off nicely just before getting back in the cars lol x
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 04:27 PM
lovely pics
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Lovely pics, they all look like they had fun.
Glad little 'un is over the deaded chickenpox
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Lovely pics, they all look like they had fun.
Glad little 'un is over the deaded chickenpox
thanks just waiting for William to start next his 14 days are up next Wednesday so we will have to see Dr said she would bet her life on him getting them too
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >