View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

30-12-2010, 11:42 PM
Where to start! Cassie is in a foster home for Christmas and is having the time of her life!

From her fosterers:

“Thought I would show you some pictures of Cassis settling in - she is wearing her coat indoors at the moment, as she has so little hair on her she needs help to keep her warmth, so that the energy she eats can go towards putting on weight and not lost through body temperature.

She is getting on really well, I am so pleased with them all -

Stan and Cassie

Jeeves and Cassie

Cassie is not as energetic as I thought she would be, she has her walk first thing in the morning, and is just happy to lay around with the boys catching some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for the rest of the day. Such a lovely girl.

We had a lovely Christmas day walk with my parents, a friend, a cousin and the boys and Cassie was an absolute dream girl. She loves men and just wants to cuddle all men that she meets, and she also saw a boy of about 7 or 8, he came straight over to say hello, and in true Cassie fashion she gave him a hug too- his parents thought it was so sweet, that they took a picture of the two of them together. When we finished our walk we went in the pub for a drink and she captured the heart of all those that met her - she said hello to the Dalmation, who usually does not like other dogs, but he too liked Cassie - his owner said she must be very sweet and calm - I can vouch for that!!

The next stop was Martins mum and dads house for lunch. She is really good around food - she was quite happy either sitting and watching us eat, or playing with her toy - not once did she try to steel anything!! But she does make very good use of those beautiful eyes when Martin’s dad was carving - and it worked a treat!!!

Oh, and I keep forgetting to say - she is also clean in the house - if she needs to go out she looks at the door - amazing”!!!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mmmmmmm - love a tummy tickle

Kissy Kissy

Play time

Beautiful!!!!!

With my new foster Grandad

That turkey looks big enough to share

Mmmmmm - yummy!!!

Cassie really has proved herself to be a wonderful house guest, but she still needs a home of her very own. Could you offer her a home?

If you are interested in re-homing Cassie please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-12-2010, 01:23 AM
Why is she wearing a muzzle?

She is a gorgeous girl
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

31-12-2010, 07:44 AM
A further update from her fosterer explains more:

"We went around to my Brothers on Boxing day, where all of my family met up, and as we have now come to expect, Cassie was once again brilliant!!! She is not bothered by crowds - there were 14 of us, which just meant more hands to stroke and cuddle her. She worked her magic on my sister in law, who is not keen on dogs, but even she could not stop stroking and cuddling her - she is smitten like the rest of us who have been blessed with meeting the adorable Cassie. Even my dad was caught giving her a secret stroke!!

She is not only good with older children, but young ones too. My 3 year old Grandson was there and she gave him some kisses on the face, to which he giggled and said "get off you dirty dog" !!

She did not pay any attention to the party poppers that were let off either around the table, and when we all had a go at the Karaoke, dispite us sounding like a bunch of cats, she was not phased by that either!! She was however caught out pinching the mince pies that my mum had brought round, but left in a tub in a bag - not before she had eaten several of them though!!!

When Martin took her out for a wee, she saw a cat 30 yards away, and ignored it - now that was a surprise!!

Ollie has settled down with her now too, he and Jeeves have not had their muzzles on for about 4 days now, and there has not been any problems. I think we will remove Cassies very soon too, as I am so impressed by them all.

Unfortunately I forgot my camera yesterday, but will take some more pictures very soon to post.

I hope you are all having as great a Chirstmas as we all are"!!!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

19-01-2011, 08:45 PM
An update from Cassie’s fosterer:

“Woooo Hoooooo - Cassie has put on weight!! She has gone from 18.15kg to 19.10kg - amazing in such a short space of time!!! You can still very much feel her ribs from the side, but her rib cage from underneath has now got a slight covering. I was worried that this may be too much too soon, but my vet thinks not, so I am really chuffed for her.

Jasper is finding it so hard to accept Cassie, that he cannot walk past her without barking frantically, which of course upsets Cassie too. This is not good for either of them and so it is with the heaviest of hearts and lots of tears that Martin and I have agreed that our house is not the right place for her to stay long term, and so Lynne will be collecting her on Wednesday to take her back to Gatwick.

I cannot tell you how much we have loved having her stay with us, and what a good girl she has been. She sits whilst you dish up her dinner, and does not move near it until you say OK. She is totally house trained, is very focused on whoever is talking to her and just wants to please you all the time.

She will make her new owner very proud one day - we only hope that this will be sooner rather than later, as the thought of sending her back to kennels is heart breaking for us, and more importantly not a nice prospect for lovely Cassie either.

Cassie’s Christmas break has come to an end and she is back in boarding kennels. If you think you could foster Cassie then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

If you are interested in re-homing Cassie then please complete our homing questionnaire
so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Cassie has settled back down into kennel life. Here are a few more pics sporting the new coats that her Xmas fosterers bought her …

Yes beautiful, elegant, charming...that's Cassie!

Cassie is currently in boarding kennels and really enjoyed her Xmas foster break. She reckons its about time for another one! If you think you could foster Cassie then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

If you are interested in re-homing Cassie then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-03-2011, 10:25 PM
Heres me looking …

For my forever home … where are you?!!!!

Cassie has been in rescue with us since December 2008 and is being seriously overlooked!

If you think you could foster Cassie and give her a break from kennel life, even for a short while - then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

If you are interested in re-homing Cassie then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Cassie and I go back a long way and it's a long time since I've seen her so I was really keen to be re-acquainted on my recent visit to the kennels. We had a very easy and relaxed walk through the woods and fields. I expected her to be on small furry alert, but didn't really see that side of her at all. Reckon my Patti boy easily has the edge on her if today's walk was anything to go by.

When we got back she had a roll around in the grass, I gave her a tummy tickle and she sat with me for treat and cuddles. She takes treats very gently.

Cassie has a lot of love to give and has a fun side - so wish she was able to share that with someone.

Here we are sharing treats, kisses & cuddles...

If you think you could foster Cassie and give her a break from kennel life, even for a short while - then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

Motley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-03-2011, 09:25 PM
cassie looks quite like my motley, if she was ok with cats id be there within seconds, what a gorgeous dog she is
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Cassie is always up for cuddle and a walk in the sunshine. Although we live in hope that someone will notice her and give her the forever home she so deserves..

In the meantime we'll keep posting photos of the gorgeous girl ...

“It's so good to be out of my kennel and lolling around in the grass”!

Here she is gazing up into Colin’s eyes, one of our new walkers, after convincing him to stop for a cuddle.
[img width=351 height=468]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i428/Susiebee3/SAM_0545.jpg[/img]

Cassie is now a favourite of Colin's when he walks at the kennels ...

We are desperately looking for a foster or forever home for Cassie. She has been with us too long now and is being seriously overlooked. Cassie would really benefit from a break from kennels and some TLC! If you think you could foster Cassie then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-05-2011, 02:05 PM
***STOP PRESS****STOP PRESS****STOP PRESS****

Don't miss this opportunity ... your chance to meet Cassie in the fur! Cassie will be attending our Fun Day at Bohunt Manor on Saturday!

Date: Saturday, 7th May, 2011
Venue: Bohunt Manor, Portsmouth Road, Liphook, Hants, GU30 7DL
Time: 11am – 4pm
Full details on www.rescueremediesfunday.co.uk

Hope to see you there - she'll have a cuddle ready and waiting for you!
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >