Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Bump......

I was having a lovely cuddle with Patch this weekend when I saw him. He has so much love to give and is just waiting for someone to love him back.
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-03-2007, 03:42 PM
Patch still has not found a home.
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Bump............
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

18-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Patch has moved into his deluxe bedroom at the new HQ and he thinks it is pretty fabulous. I got the welcome of a lifetime last weekend as he put me on my bottom so he could give me a good cuddle and wash

Only one thing could be better for Patch, and that would be for someone to give Patch his forever home.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by Wiccaweys View Post
Patch has moved into his deluxe bedroom at the new HQ and he thinks it is pretty fabulous. I got the welcome of a lifetime last weekend as he put me on my bottom so he could give me a good cuddle and wash

Only one thing could be better for Patch, and that would be for someone to give Patch his forever home.
Aww bless, I bet he loves his new bedroom. Has he adapted Ok to it?

Fingers crossed that his forever finds him soon, he's such a gorgeous lad too :smt049
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Patch thinks his bedroom is great, and when I go visiting at weekends my girl Kayley joins him for a bit of company. He likes her a lot unfortunately for him it is all one sided
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2007, 01:11 AM
Originally Posted by Wiccaweys View Post
Patch thinks his bedroom is great, and when I go visiting at weekends my girl Kayley joins him for a bit of company. He likes her a lot unfortunately for him it is all one sided
How's Patch doing? Has his companion found him yet?
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-06-2007, 04:27 PM
Patch is doing great, he has not yet started the medication for Cushings as the vet has advised that at this time it is not neccessary and that the side effects will currently outweigh the benefits. He is regularly reviewed so that he gets the best possible treatment.

He is a happy chap still looking for his forever home with that someone special that he can pin down and give all of his slobbery kisses to
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-07-2007, 09:00 PM
Finally, the big fella has decided it is time for some new photos without running off at the first sign of the camera - a completely different looking Patch from the poor old chap he was above, we are sure you will agree - full of life and mischief! Patch is not a dog who wants your pity - Patch is a dog who wants a home of his own

Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Bump.............
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >