View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-11-2006, 08:30 AM
Thank god you have found her, the poor thing. She looks lovely. I hope she recovers and finds her forever home soon.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2006, 09:04 AM
Bless her, she has such a sad face.....Hope she finds the forever home she deservers once she is fit again.....
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2006, 09:13 AM
oh bless her what a lovely face, well done on saving her and hope once she is better that for ever family will be there for her, i cant see it being long.
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-11-2006, 09:33 AM
Good to know there are people out there like you who care. Hope all goes well
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

01-11-2006, 10:45 AM
Her sad story and her sweet little face and lovely expression brought on the tears. Hope she finds a lovely forever home with people who can show her that not all humans are cruel. Good luck little lady.
NESSR
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-11-2006, 11:24 AM
A quick update from her Foster Carer

This morning I thought I would leave Daisy at home whilst I took my two our but she had other ideas and her tail started to wag so much when she saw me getting the leads.

So I thought if she wants to go I will take her .... I have spent the last hour or so with tears of joy after initial nervousness I eventually let her off as she was keen to run after my two. She chased about after them, tongue hanging out, tail wagging and came back when I called. I then did whistle commands and she came back, then got the ball out and she would sit on the whistle and then retrieve it to hand ... she has definately had some gun dog training. She met some nice doggies and people and allowed a few of them to pat her but only when she was right by me. After playing with the ball she did not leave my side at all incase she missed me throwing it.

I know she is going to be okay and no matter what those people did her spirit is there and can be mended.

BTW she seems to respond better to "Molly" as I have been trying various names over the last 24 hours so thinking of changing her name to that, what do you think?
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2006, 01:10 PM
thats lovely, it's great to know those evil people did not destroy her spirit, even if she's a little shy. I think the name Molly suits her
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Awwww bless i see the last posting was back in nov how is Molly doing now and has she got a new home yet i coul,nt see any pictures so if you can and have the time i would love to see a picture of molly sounds like shes really doing well and its all thanks to you.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2006, 12:54 PM
It's so wonderful the way these dogs somehow find a way to forgive and forget and put their trust back in a human being. It's incredible isn't it! Well done you, and even more well done to her foster parent!! Lovely ending for this poor wretched dog, and I hope she finds that forever home soon.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2006, 02:53 PM
It goes to show what a bit of kindness can do. Sadly I can't see her picture!
Becky
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >