View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2006, 11:28 PM
R bless him full of love just waiting to give to that special person hes gorgeous i hope he doesnt have to wait much longer
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2006, 07:14 AM
me too..............
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

03-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Lonnie is still looking for his very special home
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Bump............
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Lonnie is still with me and is becoming a seasoned member of our little family now.

He is no longer the new boy and after 2 1/2 months of being with me and 4 months in Wiccaweys he is rally getting his feet under the table and showing me what he is made of

Full of character and when he gets to know you one of the most loving dogs you could ever want to have. Typing with a dogs head inserted under your arm is quite a task....
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 04:31 PM
aww he a star fingers crossed he gets his new home soon
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Lonnie has had a new write up done so people can learn a little more about him.

Lonnie is a lovely boy that has come a long way in his time with Wiccaweys. He arrived quite some time ago from Ireland and his biggest fear was of people. This will be an ongoing thing with Lonnie that there is no quick fix for but incredibly rewarding to work through with him.

He is one of the most affectionate dogs I have come accross once his trust has been gained and the bond formed. He is a little bit fickle really as this can be incredibly easy to do. Lonnie is far happier with anyone that will play games with him or feed him treats, they have to not mind being barked at initially and be happy to ignore him until he initiates contact, once this happens then very quickly (and I mean Very) he turns into a cuddle monster who snuggles right in under your arm and gives you kisses, but watch out for your nose as the occasional unintentional headbutt gets thrown in for good measure.

Lonnie generally prefers women to men, but having said that he is a soft lump when it comes to my other half and he really likes Paul as well, its just a case of patience and getting to know him. He does like older children that are going to be able to understand about Lonnies behaviour to start with, after that he thinks they are fabulous particularly if they play football with him out in the garden.

He travels well crated in the back of the van and is living with cats, he is slighly obsessed with them and will chase but it is all a great game to him - our three take refuge out of reach and you can see them laughing at his efforts. He has fitted in nicely with all my other dogs and loves a good rough and tumble with them, He is currently learning doggy manners and ettiquette and when enough is enough! He has a tendancy to tip it over the edge particulaly with male dogs so he is being taught some boundaries by my boy. On the whole it is very harmonious and peaceful, or as peaceful as it can be with 5+ collies in a house.

He loves his walks and has plenty of energy, he would love a family that will be nice and active and enjoy spending time with him out of doors, he is a bright boy that learns very quickly and would benefit from training classes,

Lonnie is desperate for a home of his own where he will have lots of love and a bed (preferably yours) to call his own.
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Bump..........
Ma Fisher
New Member!
Female 

15-03-2007, 12:09 PM
If only Lonnie was a bitch! He sounds exactly what we are seeking but is the wrong gender. We are looking for a small built little lady collie from 1 to 5 years or so. Good luck Lonnie :smt058
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Ma Fisher View Post
If only Lonnie was a bitch! He sounds exactly what we are seeking but is the wrong gender. We are looking for a small built little lady collie from 1 to 5 years or so. Good luck Lonnie :smt058

Check out the Wiccaweys website - there are always lots of gorgeous collies looking for that special home.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3