Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-01-2006, 06:45 PM

5 year old, Trailhound cross

Fizz

Ths middle aged lady is approximately 6-7 years old. She has been with ACC-west branch for 4 years now since she is always overlooked. Fizz's only vice is that she has a long term medical condition due to infection prior to speying. She can be aggressive with food as her condition makes her feel continuously hungry. Whilst Fizz does not need any medication, she has to have a stable diet of chappie tinned meat, or complete each day. We also only allow a very small amount of treats of gluten free each day also.

Fizz is a very affectionate little girl who responds to the basic verbal commands.

She is ok on lead and in time with a permanent home, she would be ok off lead. Fizz does have a tendancy to be aggressive towards other bitches, but again her possible new home would need to have previous experience of this and would have to be willing to work with this problem. Fizz has been spayed, vaccinated, wormed and de-flea'd. She has not been cat tested and so we will presume that she would not be suited to home with cats or small furries which require an outside run/hutch. She would be ok with older children of 7+

Fizz is a very devoted dog and whoever allows this dog into their hearts will be greatly rewarded with a very committed companion.

If you would like to know more about Fizz, please contact Linda: 01946 834061
Or ask mikesteph&sam/Cumbrian Lass who would be happy to make an appointment for your homecheck and interview
Kelly7
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Fizz is adorable! How can anyone resist those kisses? :smt049 :smt049

Hope she finds her forever family soon.
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Fizz had an enquirey yesterday (the first for a long, long time) so keep your fingers crossed for her...

Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Aww fingers crossed! She's adorable! :smt049
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Sadly Fizz was not the dog for the enquirer, so she's still waiting for that truely committed home
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Fizz came to the beach with me on friday and was a complete angel. Her recall was excellent, and armed with a bottle of water n poop scoop, we had no problems with her sloppy poops (caused by a lifelong medical condition).

She stayed by my side the whole time and helped save a stranded fish :smt049

Her basic commands are spot on. Fizz has been vaccinated, frontlined, and spayed...

BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2006, 11:56 PM
She is such a beautiful girl. So sad that she has been looking for a home for such a long time! Good luck to her, she sounds lovely
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-09-2006, 12:31 AM
Originally Posted by BrandieSnap View Post
She is such a beautiful girl. So sad that she has been looking for a home for such a long time! Good luck to her, she sounds lovely
I agree, 3 years is too long in my opinion, so we have asked for the oldies clubs assistance once again and Fizz is now featured on their website also.

I took Fizz to the beach again last friday and we had a whale of a time. She was totally focussed on me the whole time and never went more than a foot away from my side. What a complete pleasure :smt049

Here's some more pics..

Isn't she gorgeous :smt049

(p.s. the date stamp is wrong on my camera, so appologies for that)
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Fizz is still waiting for her forever home. I do hope that someone comes to her aid soon, as she is almost becoming part of the furniture down at the kennels. Fizz doesn't do so well when it comes to selling herself, and will quite often put visitors off as she barks furiously at them. Once she is away from the kennels and with someone that she can trust, she is one of the most loyal and loving dogs I've ever met. Now that her diet is stable, we've also found that she has solid wastes too, so we are confident that in the right home, she will make a perfect companion. :smt049

Telephone Linda 01900 61669
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

19-11-2006, 12:25 PM
I hope that someone can see this lovely lass for the truely gorgeous girl she is and whisks her away for christmas. She's spent 3 long cold christmas's at our kennels now, so please help us find her a home.....
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »