View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 08:17 PM
Hevvur, it arrived today, thanks babe, really appreciate it...will get a pic of Fern next to it when he comes home with us in a few weeks time
emmah12
New Member!
Female 

02-04-2008, 11:20 AM
Hi i found this forum on google and just wondered if anyone knows where i can purchase a letter catcher that is not wire as it would damage another door by it
Thanks
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2008, 11:29 AM
you can try the links already in here or maybe b&Q, homebase....
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2008, 04:58 PM
We couldn't have a letter catcher as our front door is metal!
So we have a large postbox on the wall with a tube underneath for the newspapers etc, and it is brill.
Not exactly cheap though, but big enough to hold mail if we are away, unlike the letter catchers on the door.... and it will last years.
http://www.only-post-boxes.co.uk/Ite...x%20in%20Green

Make sure you get a deep letter catcher if you go with that option as sometimes large mail is too big and pokes out the letterbox.... which can let people know you are out.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2008, 04:27 PM
I've got the same problem with Lennon. He "used" to be nervous of carrier bags, so I used to tape one over the letter box on the inside, and voila! The post used to just go in the carrier bag.

Len has become braver lately and his hatred for anyone with the temerity to come to the door has overridden his fear of the carrier bag, which now gets shredded along with any post

As Baz gets Chelsea tickets through the post, you can imagine his thoughts on this.

It's a bit of a dilemma, I can tell you!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2