Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-11-2010, 10:13 PM

Frank, Bull dog X, DOB 07

Frank, Bull dog X, DOB 07

Homing Requirements: Frank has a sensitive skin type which needs awareness, protection from stress and sun. Frank adores human companionship and is fostered with another dog. Frank will settle if left whilst you are out, but we are really looking for a companionship home. Frank needs bull breed experience so he is totally appreciated and enjoyed.

His Story: Frank was found stray, chipped with an untreated skin condition. He had been passed on, but grew up with dogs and children.

Advert: Frank is a designer dog with excess skin folds, a beautiful beige brindle coat with green yellow eyes. Bull dog/Shar Pei/Staffie X. Sadly his life didn't live up to that 'designer label'. Found stray in a terrible state, but he is now in good condition. He is 3-4 years old and loved by all who meet him. Neutered, chipped & vax'd. Frank enjoys his walks and has become fit and proved himself to be an off-lead dog. He needs company; to be integral to the family - the homes we like for our dogs ... on the furniture and in the bedroom at night.

Frank is happy in his foster home. Frank meets all with a slightly up beat energy remaining focused on his walk. He loves cuddles. Frank is now ready for his family to provide him with the love and care he deserves, bringing him through into his new life. Frank is such a special dog ... one in a trillion.

Video Fun

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Sigh

How is this boy still in need of a home ??
Why can no one see how gorgeous and amazing he is. I would love nothing more than to have this boy, and I honestly thought he must have been rehomed cos I hadnt seen a thread in a while.

OH FRank I sooooo wish I could take you as I would drive down and get you tommorow if I could.

Someone please give Frank a home
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-11-2010, 10:58 PM
That is one big bully smile ...
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Wonderful update from Teena, Frank's fosterer, about Frank. He has settled so well. Elsie (Staffie x) is his best friend. Her partner has rescued a Staffie pup which they are all caring for and Frank tolerates the puppy all over him and shows such a tender side of his now sunny nature. The depression has left Frank. He loves people meets all dogs well outside and is often off lead having great fun. His exercise tolerance has improved and he is now fit. He loves to be curled up on the sofa all tucked up in a sleeping bag or by Paul her partners feet whilst he is on the computer. Frank is a still a water baby ... adores the sea. His ears have cleared now and his skin is perfect. He can occasionally tail spin, but as soon as you go over to him he will stop and this is very seldom now. He coped with the fireworks .. no problem. Tiny bit possessive of his ball, but no big deal. Lovely Frank has moved on from the aloof Bulldog into the happy friendly Staffie...thanks to Teena.

Frank is available for adoption. Could you offer him a loving forever home?
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Rescue Remedies View Post
Wonderful update from Teena, Frank's fosterer, about Frank. He has settled so well. Elsie (Staffie x) is his best friend. Her partner has rescued a Staffie pup which they are all caring for and Frank tolerates the puppy all over him and shows such a tender side of his now sunny nature. The depression has left Frank. He loves people meets all dogs well outside and is often off lead having great fun. His exercise tolerance has improved and he is now fit. He loves to be curled up on the sofa all tucked up in a sleeping bag or by Paul her partners feet whilst he is on the computer. Frank is a still a water baby ... adores the sea. His ears have cleared now and his skin is perfect. He can occasionally tail spin, but as soon as you go over to him he will stop and this is very seldom now. He coped with the fireworks .. no problem. Tiny bit possessive of his ball, but no big deal. Lovely Frank has moved on from the aloof Bulldog into the happy friendly Staffie...thanks to Teena.

Frank is available for adoption. Could you offer him a loving forever home?
that makes me well up
come on franks new home - where are you ?????
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Frank continues to do well in foster with Teena and her family, but at the end of the day he really needs a home to call his own.

If you are able to offer Frank a place to call his own then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2010, 10:35 PM
I dont understand why this boy still hasn't found a home
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-12-2010, 01:55 AM
His skin has really cleared up, he is looking blooming fantastic!!
I really hope frank finds the forever home he truley deserves.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 02:29 PM
He has a lovely face, I hope he finds a forever home soon and who ever finds him will love him to bits. Am sorry but can only send him a hug(hope that's ok)
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Aw, he looks like he's got DDB in him

Hope he gets a lovley home.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >