Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

17-04-2011, 12:06 PM
Hi all!

“Having a lovely time and enjoying life, but still waiting for my forever family so I can love them as much as I love my foster family …”

I love this affectionate girlie! She has always been a really lovely natured girl and being fostered with Frank & Lorraine has just brought that out even more. I know I shouldn't have favourites, they are all gorgeous, but there are always a few that you make a special connection with and Rhona is one of my heart string twangers! Never dreamt when I first cuddled her, and she wasn't much more than an innocent pup, that she would still be with us in rescue, but thankfully in foster. Holly her foster playmate has now found her home so it’s Rhona’s turn surely!

Rhona is dog friendly, cat friendly and couldn't be more people friendly so what are you waiting for? This perfect little miss needs her home - so where are you?

If you are interested in re-homing Rhona then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-05-2011, 07:52 PM
I have a bit of a soft spot for Rhona, I thinks she's very regal and beautiful!!

Her she is at our Fun Day last Saturday. Frank & Lorraine brought her along to show her off in the home that someone would spot her and offer her a home.

Just look at that gorgeous face!

If you are interested in re-homing Rhona then please complete our homing questionnaire online so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-06-2011, 08:36 PM
"Hi Everyone"!

I am still being a very good girl while I wait for my forever home to find me! So for the time being I'll just make myself comfortable in my foster home as they have great cushions!

Could you offer me a home of my own"?

If you are interested in re-homing Rhona then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-08-2011, 09:28 PM
“Hi there - me again! Still in foster waiting for my home to find me. I thought I had the perfect cushion, but seems everyone here thinks I’m a pillow”!

If you are interested in re-homing Rhona please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

18-09-2011, 07:44 PM
This dog has found their forever home!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4