View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2010, 10:01 PM
She is a beauty....I have my fingers crossed that her forever home is just round the corner xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Oh that poor lass really needs her forever home soon, you can see the sadness in her eyes. Poor thing.

Trust me, if it wasn't for distance and travelling money...I'd take her like a shot, she's gorgeous. Someone out there is bound to fall in love with her.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

17-04-2010, 09:19 PM
You have to love those beautiful ears!

Amba is currently in kennels and still waiting for a foster or forever home!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-04-2010, 08:28 PM
An update from one of our volunteers who walked Amba yesterday ...

“Had a lovely walk with the beautiful princess Amba yesterday, she was more into lying in the grass with me, and cuddling, getting raspberries blown on her belly, what a girl, I am in love. Cannot believe she is still in kennels.

Here are some pics of her ...”

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-04-2010, 09:11 PM
An update from one of our volunteer kennels walkers:

I started today's walks with the ever so lovely Amba. We went out for a loooooooooong 1 hour walk with many stops for us both to meditate on life and the universe! In the end, we didn't go far but still had fun.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-05-2010, 07:51 PM
An update on Amba by Antoine (a volunteer):

"Miss Amba. What a great time we had on our walk together. It's only the 3rd or 4th time I walked her but now she listens to commands very well ("stop", "let's go", "come here"...). And she is soooooooo cuddly. Any break is a good reason for a cuddle!

Ignore the bloke on the right, Amber is the star".

Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 07:56 PM
Amba you are a beauty, I can't believe you have not been snapped up, surely won't be long now.x
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Chris:

"My last dog to walk today was Amba, she was in the paddock!! so we had a quick tug of war, and she did lots of jumping but settled down well and we had a nice walk, pretty girl this one, and like all the other dogs deserves her happy home".

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-05-2010, 10:59 AM
An update from Wendy:

"What a wonderful time Amba and myself had yesterday, she was so happy to see me, we went out in to the fields and she shared a little bit of my packed lunch, so polite too! She is such a cutie I could eat her.

We has such lovely time, it is always my perfect day when Amba is with me. What a girl, if only I lived in Surrey, I would come to see you every day gorgeous girl!

Look at this face, how could I resist ....

Amba is still looking for a foster or forever home!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-05-2010, 03:26 PM
An update by one of our volunteer walkers:

“Amba, queen of beauty, when will someone give you this chance of a home that you so deserve?

We had a small incident with Amba today: as she was running back towards me, her collar somehow got undone and the extending lead brought it back to me, without Amba attached to it that is ops: I was already thinking OMG I know someone who's going to play catch the whole afternoon... Well not at all, Amba came straight back to me for more cuddles and I could put her collar back on without problem. She is such a sweetie”.
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »