Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-12-2014, 05:07 AM

Karitsa

My current foster girl Karitsa. I love this dog so much. She is like a reincarnation of Lincoln. She is so similar to how he was when he was her age it's scary and sad at the same time. It is going to be so terribly hard to let her go whenever she gets adopted...it will feel like loosing Lincoln all over again...sigh...

Tynan LOVES her which is a huge deal.

Talk about photo bomb,

Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-12-2014, 09:58 AM
Karitsa is beautiful

Would it not be possible for her to stay with you?
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2014, 11:38 AM
Cute dog, think I see golden... Perhaps great Pyrenees too. Pretty coat.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2014, 12:35 PM
She's a stunner,how could she ever end up in foster?Lucky she has you Untill she finds her forever home xx
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-12-2014, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Karitsa is beautiful

Would it not be possible for her to stay with you?
I left the ball in my partner's court. About 3-4 weeks ago we lost Lincoln unexpectedly. Mike and I are broken after the loss. I told him that if he decides he cannot love another dog as his own (a new dog, I know he loves our own), I am ok with him not wanting to adopt. If he decides he does want to get another dog, I am ok with that also. If I were single again I would keep her, but I need to think about his emotions and grieving right now, not my own wants.

Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
She's a stunner,how could she ever end up in foster?Lucky she has you Untill she finds her forever home xx
I have no idea. She is a wonderful dog, so full of life. Her time was up, and even though I wanted to take a break I couldn't sleep knowing that we could have helped her. The original plan was to foster her temporarily until a more permanent foster home was found, but found it hard to let her go after the accident.

Karitsa is a Kuvasz.