Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-12-2014, 09:50 AM

A Christmas wish

On Christmas morning, I wish...

For every dog searching trash cans for breakfast, a filled bowl with his name printed in bright letters.

For every dog who slept fitfully last night, chained in a frozen yard, a soft, warm bed with a person snoring gently nearby.

For every shelter dog, spending Christmas morning in a soiled run, a forever home, filled with sounds and smells of family.

For every "Christmas" puppy given today, a tolerant, caring owner who won't abandon you as you grow into a real dog.

For every ailing pet, enough money for your owner to pay the bills to make you well.

For every lost dog, a clear, safe road, and well marked path, to lead you home.

For every old and tired friend, a warm fire, and a soft bed, to ease your aches and pains.

And

For every Heart Dog at the Bridge, a moment when you know that you are remembered today, missed again, and loved forever.

Author unknown
susannah92
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-12-2014, 10:45 PM
Lovely sentiments Malka - thank you for posting.
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-12-2014, 12:03 AM
I have taken a copy of that, Malka - I'm sure it expresses what we would we all wish for. Thank you for sharing it.