Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2008, 07:28 AM

Is you dog tidy ?

I walked into the living room yesterday, and there's Smeags, on the floor with a leaflet that had been posted through the letter box, it was in several pieces, she looked up at me then went round picking up all the torn bits I was gob-smacked she did'nt put them in the bin, but I'm working on that.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:32 AM
Ha! No, mine is not tidy. She will leave the post alone, so no worries there- but don't you dare leave a tissue lying around -she'll tear that to shreds. Even her toys get taken out of her toy box and strewn across the floor until she digs out the one she wants to play with today.
Its obviously my duty to tidy up after her
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:35 AM
I wish if I make Jacks bed, he has to un-make it, if I tidy his toys into the box, he immediately wants the one at the bottom and has to take everything out to get to it, no matter how hard I try to keep his toys in one place, I fail miserably, I always find tennis balls in the kitchen, squeaky toys where ever Im just about to step to, when I sit on the sofa there's always a ball or squeaky toy to either move, or sit on it I don't think about it, 9 times out of 10 there's always a tennis ball on the stairs there is always a trail of toys of one sort or another all over the house, what makes me laugh is the boys when they were yonger would never have been allowed to be this untidy with their toys
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:37 AM
No, neither of mine are tidy, they will both rip up paper, not so much letters but anything else that comes through the door and like MissE's Ruby will do the same with toys, dig around until she finds what she wants, leaving the rest all over the place.

Our last dog used to love toilet rolls and would pinch them, then rip them to pieces in a frenzy
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:38 AM
Fudge is a mess monster...hidden treats down the side of the sofa. An army of tennis balls, I swear they are breeding. I¬ve never bought that many!Her toys get strewn everywhere, taken from her box and abandoned within minutes for the next one. Torn up bits of paper and any wrappers she can take out of the bin to check for goodies in......

Yesterday she produced half a bagel from somewhere within her bed!!!!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 10:18 AM
My three girls wreck chaos and mess where ever they go Though my boy Juke would get his toys from his toy box and put them back in it when finished well only when i asked him too xxdk
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Fudge is a mess monster...hidden treats down the side of the sofa. An army of tennis balls, I swear they are breeding. IŽve never bought that many!Her toys get strewn everywhere, taken from her box and abandoned within minutes for the next one. Torn up bits of paper and any wrappers she can take out of the bin to check for goodies in......

Yesterday she produced half a bagel from somewhere within her bed!!!!
This sounds just like Meg The things I find in her bed She adores toilet rolls, and has taught Mack how to get them of the loo roll holder now. It can be like a snow storm. She has a thing for crisp packets, and hides them for later, and cardboard, she loves shredding cardboard. Also OH shoes she doesn't harm them, just takes them to bed to snuggle also any underwear of his, she hides it, waits til a visitor comes to the house and then will promptly drop his underwear on the visitors feet, whilst doing her little bouncy dance

Macks one weakness is my underwear he disappears with it,I have so many odd socks since he has arrived, also peep hole bras, that weren't supposed to be and crotchless knickers that also weren't supposed to be, he has cost me a small fortune is underwear. The thing is I try my hardest to make sure he doesn't get my washing, but he finds a way.

My dogs are both knicker thieves, (the shame of it all)
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
This sounds just like Meg The things I find in her bed She adores toilet rolls, and has taught Mack how to get them of the loo roll holder now. It can be like a snow storm. She has a thing for crisp packets, and hides them for later, and cardboard, she loves shredding cardboard. Also OH shoes she doesn't harm them, just takes them to bed to snuggle also any underwear of his, she hides it, waits til a visitor comes to the house and then will promptly drop his underwear on the visitors feet, whilst doing her little bouncy dance

Macks one weakness is my underwear he disappears with it,I have so many odd socks since he has arrived, also peep hole bras, that weren't supposed to be and crotchless knickers that also weren't supposed to be, he has cost me a small fortune is underwear. The thing is I try my hardest to make sure he doesn't get my washing, but he finds a way.

My dogs are both knicker thieves, (the shame of it all)

LMAO!!!
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 10:37 AM
My girls are not tidy either forever picking up after them, I wished they'd keep their bedrooms clean though LOL
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 10:38 AM
No way are they !!! they will chew it up and spread it out then leave it !

Mind you its usually in the lounge and OH has that chore daily tee hee!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >