Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by saz
Yikes!! Thats great. So, whats the average litter size for them? Ooh i love puppies!!! Ya mad but am sooooooo jealous!
Well we had two litters (yes 2) together at christmas 2004, Rosie had 7 (but one died) Daisy had 8.........but sadly due to her not getting any milk we lost 3, my vet told me NOT to bottle feed as the more they suckle from mum, the sooner her milk will come in, but sadly it never did, so in future I will do what I feel is right, we could have possibly saved 1 or 2 of that litter had I acted sooner, but you take note and believe what your vet tells you don't you............well I won't next time.

I don't think my girls will have big litters, they are both smaller dogs than the other two.......but numbers don't matter, as long as they are all fit and healthy
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2005, 06:38 PM
Oh my gawd i'd loved to have been in your house last christmas then!! one thing i've come to learn is your vet isn't always right, sadly. But yes, you do tend to think the vet is always right, go with your instincts CC
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2