View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-11-2006, 08:50 PM

Good days and bad days...anyone get that same feeling?

evenin' all.

Well today (for me any way) has been bad day. At the moment i am dealing with Health problems relating to my chest and more specifically my lungs. Some of you may remember the last year i complained about asthma like problems. Well just recently i have been to the doctors who has found an underlying problem in my lungs which mean that they don't function properly.

Well today i'm just feelin rubbish and would very much to curl in the corner....

Does anyone else feel like this at times?
Azz
Administrator
Male 

30-11-2006, 08:58 PM
I think we all have good and bad days, but I have found to have less bad days if I am eating well - yep I am going to mention it again... detox style. Which is essentially eating without the chemicals and crap thats added to many foods. It really does make a difference... perhaps I should blog about it sometime...
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Hi Jay,
Sorry you are feeling that way today, hopefully tomorrow will be a sunnier day for you. We all at times have days where we are really low, and feel down.

I too have struggled this last year, so if you ever want a chat just pm me xxxx
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-11-2006, 09:12 PM
I would detox except im allegic to ALOT of stuff! lol I just feel really rough and things don't look as if they will get better for me. I know things could be alot worse and many people cope with horrible problems but...at the moment its hard to understand. xxx
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Sorry you are having a bad day - they can be very wearing can't they. My OH has very bad health problems as well so know how it can drag you down but hopefully once you have come to terms with it all you will have more good days than bad. Keep on smiling
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2006, 04:32 PM
Hi Jay, it's not surprising how you're feeling when you've got health problems like this, it must worry you a lot, it would me. Just try and stay positive, they can do so much for you nowadays, so it's better to look on the brighter side and hope that they can sort you out, rather than sit and stew on the dark side. I'm the eternal optimist so take a leaf out of my book and hopefully it might cheer you up a bit!