Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-09-2013, 11:16 AM
It looks very nice Jen
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2013, 11:54 AM
Fantastic! They've taken to it like ducks to water! Oh I am so excited for you! I remember my first caravan! And my first campervan, and my first boat lol!

I will look forward to hearing about your exploits in it!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-09-2013, 11:55 AM
I love looking at your dogs, I hope you enjoy your caravan trips where ever you go (And let's face it you can go almost anywhere now can't you )

I might be in Derbyshire in early November for one night but I can only recommmend one site near East Midland airport, it's a nice CL but there is some aircraft noise.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2013, 12:26 PM
Welcome home to your mobile home.................
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2013, 12:36 PM
You need one of these bird feeders for the garden now. A must have for all caravanners! I bought my caravanning pal one for his birthday and it's got pride of place in his posh garden!

Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2013, 01:37 PM
That caravan is going to make your trips positively luxurious. How wonderful to never have to put a tent up again etc etc. Just open the door to you second home ............ the dogs look as though they love it
Love the bird-feeder Pat ... I can see you are still busy packing
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
That caravan is going to make your trips positively luxurious. How wonderful to never have to put a tent up again etc etc. Just open the door to you second home ............ the dogs look as though they love it
Love the bird-feeder Pat ... I can see you are still busy packing

I've been rumbled! I'm busy knocking back a drink or two at the mo and looking at old family photos on bookface - I always get like that just before I am going back to see my lovely family!

Oh dagnammit that work isn't going to go away tho. But I'm very glad I told them FIRST that I will not be doing anything next week!

*make no mistake - they are even paying for me to post on here and browse bookface photos lol!
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2013, 03:16 PM
They all look very settled in your new caravan. Have lots of great holidays.
Mattie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-09-2013, 03:21 PM
My dogs love going away in my caravan, they get so excited when I start to load it, they love the different walks and smells.

Watch the lorry drives when towing, they will often try to get into the back of your caravan and over take too close which will cause your caravan to sway. When one is starting to over take I move my car and caravan to the left of the lane I am in to widen the gap between me and the lorry. I also have this on the back of my van, it has made a big difference and lorry drivers give me more room and laugh as they go past.

A lot of commercial sites charge per dog, Caravan Club and Camping and Caravan Club sites don't. I prefer to go on rallies as they are a lot cheaper but you do have to be self contained with most of them but there is always help if you need it no matter what the problem is.

Enjoy your caravan, I wouldn't be without mine.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2013, 03:24 PM
yeah if you want to use Hideaway Sites 'own sanitation' is essential 'porta potti' lol!

Me I only like camping on luxury sites with all amenities!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >