Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2019, 02:25 PM
Good afternoon all.

Glorious morning here, but it's clouded over now.

You are right about building self-esteem when being able to get back to doing the jobs that have always been routine. He did suffer a little bit with his side afterwards and had a dizzy spell this morning, but nothing drastic, thank Heavens.

I'd love to have a static caravan at the bottom of the garden for visitors, but, while we have room for one, it would cost a fortune to get one in as it would have to be lifted over the top of the bungalow. I wouldn't even trust that, never mind afford it for the few times people come over.

We have thunder storms forecast for tonight and tomorrow which I am definitely not looking forward to.

Fortunately, they don't worry Rosie too much so hopefully shouldn't be too big a problem. I feel sorry for those in Wainfleet though who are still out of their homes and were hoping to go back in before the end of the week. Fingers crossed, not too much rain with the storm
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Kazz I did a mile loop. A circuit that I used to do with Tyto. It's a nice quiet walk so that I can think about things. Maybe not a good idea but then we all need to think. Not that it did any good. It has been raining here off and on. Warm though. Hope everyone else has had a good day. Also hope Harvey is ok. Well more than ok. Off to finish watching Frost. Like David Jason. He is a look alike for my brother when he was younger.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2019, 06:57 PM
Well really had a blow out and brought a late birthday present to myself a Hetty vacuum and the bl**dy thing is fantastic forgotten how much I love the cleanest of bagged vacuums. Massive long lead as well.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2