Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2019, 06:02 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 18th June, 2019

Good morning everyone, nice sunshine out there this morning. I trust you and yours are all in fine fettle. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well.
God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2019, 06:35 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Lovely sunny day already saying 20 outside on the thermometer.
So I think no walking for us getting Gorden sorted for his two nights away in London working by the time that's doe and he has left it will be to hot for Dillon so it will be brushing today.
Mark and Lauren and possibly Joel unless he decides to fish popping in later.
Also a delivery of dog food for us and last night the chap next door who has only ever muttered hello knocked to say he has some medicine being delivered he has cancer and will be working could they deliver to us ?
So I will get no heads up time wise for that unlike our parcel that will give us a time slot.
What can you say except yes when you know you are going nowhere. Well maybe walking the dog but if it had been both of us here one would of stayed in or we would be of been gone very early due to the warmth.
So thats my day and some hoovering and dusting of course.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2019, 08:19 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

A lazy day for you then Lynn. Hope your visitors enjoy their time with you.

Good that Dave now manages to walk without the scooter and has mown the lawn. He will be feeling a lot happier with himself
being able to do things now.

Sunny and warm here but heavy rain forecast for later and also tomorrow. Having a lazy day nothing planned so will see what it throws at me.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2019, 08:31 AM
Morning Peeps and those to come later. This will make you all laugh. We had a power cut here this morning and the message was for more information go to www. Well how do you do that with no connections. Amazing. Ah well been for a lovely walk in the sunshine. Now going to check Tesco order for tomorrow.
Have a good day all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2019, 08:58 AM
As Robin Williams would say....….
Gooooooooooooood morning Dogsey people LOL

Overcast here but looks like a fine day brewing but who knows bar the weather God, I am off out to sweep the front path (WOW) I hear you all shout what a life..... take Gert out again then blitz the living room and maybe the kitchen but why do all my Good jobs on one day eh?

Moyra Glad you have sunshine what are your plans for the day?

Lynn Good morning and maybe that's why your neighbour has not been chatty in general, but must feel you are alright otherwise would not ask you do take in such an important delivery. What would the summer house hold/do exactly if the conservatory was to be dinning?

Sue Whatever it throws duck unless it adds to your lazy day.

Chris How nice to get a walk just the two of you, how did your daughter holiday go? and lovely to hear Dave is on the mend doing something makes you tired in the right way for your own self confidence.

Brenda The way of the world now but better than smoke signals in a fire. Where did you walk to?

Griff What a lovely way to end a day, and how nice of your Mom to pay.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2019, 09:01 AM
Morning all
Lynn, good of you to take the medicine in.
Sue, hope it stays dry for you
Brenda, I guess they think everyone has internet on their phones... neither of my parents can use it on theirs
Moyra, how are your legs doing now... hope your knee is better
Have to stay in today as the Mobile mechanic is coming, shame it's today as it's Steve's day off, maybe pop up later and see him
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2019, 09:20 AM
You've earned a lazy day Sue.
brenda makes you chuckle doesn't it.
Kazz i was wondering if he has just been diagnosed he is always out in the garden whistling and singing. Obviously I know not much but if that is the case drugs needed urgently and noticed I am in more than out.
or maybe the nosey neighbours round here have informed him. Some make conclusions before bothering getting to know you.
Whichever way I am happy to take in parcels for people if I have no plans to go out.
Hope the mechanic has arrived griff and the job doesn't take to long.

Kazz if the conservatory is a no go the log cabin could be extra sleeping quarters for when visitors come to stay mainly Michael and Maca so would need to be warm around Christmas time for him. Maybe make the spare room into a dining room ?
Or have the log cabin fairly near the bungalow and make that a dining room and possibly pop a put u up in there to.
Those were our first thoughts when we viewed and decided we liked it and thought we could make more space in the regard of having a log cabin. Could also be a nice seating area on colder wetter days.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2019, 09:37 AM
Kazz, my mum is such a lovely kind person. Hope you don't get too over excited doing your jobs
Lynn, hope you find a solution
Simon will apparently be here between 12 and 2 so if it's nearer 2 I won't see Steve as he has work tomorrow and will most likely be up early
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2019, 10:21 AM
My plans for the day Kazz is attend the Health Cinic at 2pm. Just a general check up and to sort out a skin problem I am suffering with some dermititus. My knee is much better But my legs just need to keep exercising them as much as I can. Thanks for asking Griff, hope you get to see Steve later. Lynn, I hope it works out for the conservatory as it seems more practical and you can always add a summerhouse later if and when you can afford it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2019, 10:37 AM
Good luck with the health check Moyra
Simon has been...done in 10 minutes and £30, lovely lovely man, gave him £10 for a drink
So, I shall do a little cleaning up and see what super geek is doing and see if I am going round or not..he might just want to be left alone as he only has one day off
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >