Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2019, 06:27 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 10th June, 2019

Good morning everyone, My car goes in for her MOT I do hope she passes ok. How are you and your four legged friends fairing today, Lots of rain again this morning, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless. Harvey do hope you are coping ok. I hope you all have a good day. Take care.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2019, 06:50 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Fingers crossed the cr passes the MOT Moyra

Good news about the car Griff hope all the little bits get fixed and it passes an MOT

Raining hard here. Teazle popped out quickly, had her breakfast and headed back to bed she is not amused Plans for today are clean the lounge carpet with the carpet machine and then see what the weather is doing as to whether we pop into town today or tomorrow.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2019, 08:24 AM
This morning is lovely weather wise. Radio keeps saying terrible morning so had Gert out early and now back.

Hope the car goes well Moyra sure it will. Sue sounds like Teazle has a good plan for a wet Monday.

See you all later
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2019, 08:42 AM
Morning all. Yep raining here so not been for my daily constitutional yet. bg!! Sue can you ask Barry what I would need to plug into an old tv that only has one aerial socket so that I can use it on a freeview box which I have. But as the tv only has one socket for the aerial I am not sure if it can be used.? I am asking Barry as he seems to be clever with gadgets. Thanks. Hope everyone else is ok. Moyra hope the car passes its mot. I miss mine sometimes but as I hardly ever used it it was a constant reminder of things.Kazz send us the good weather. bg!! BFN.!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2019, 08:54 AM
Gert has found a rope ball in the summer house this morning and is obsessed with tossing the thing around. So its watch your cups morning.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2019, 08:58 AM
Brenda as he couldn't leave the shop he couldn't run me home again so we have postponed it until Friday when he will be able to run me home and also pick me up later after its test and if anything has to be done to it. Oh well cannot be helped. Good job I have time.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-06-2019, 09:20 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, Kazz, brenda and all to follow.

Raining here looks like it might be here for the day.
Had a lovely day out in the garden yesterday though moving the bird feeding station fitting the patio weights round it to hold it down free's up our weights for the shade when the time comes to put it up this year. Also easier to sweep not today though to wet, we have a young rat comes visit so made more space around pots so it doesn't feel comfortable and covered the gap under the storage box Dillon was worrying round there yesterday.
Also going to buy some bird feeders with the spillage trays underneath. When we got back from our walk it was around the pots so Dillon went mad hopefully frightened it he has hurt the little pad beside his dew claw on the gravel but it is ok and and he seems happy enough sleeping now with his old dressing gown on drying him off.

Sorry the mot has had to be postponed Moyra but better left till you can rely on a lift back if needed.
Sue wow a busy day good luck with it all.
Watching my coffee cup Kazz.
Hope someone can help with the freeview and tv conundrum brenda.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-06-2019, 09:42 AM
Had to smile to myself last night. Sue let Teazle out to do you know what. Reluctantly she got off the settee which she now claims her right as a bed and followed Sue outside.
I don't think I have seen her move so fast to get back on the settee, it was like a brown streak across the floor. The look on her face said it all "MADE IT"
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2019, 11:18 AM
Brenda the Freeview box should have an in and out socket. Plug the out socket to the tv and the in to the aerial and see if that works.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2019, 11:57 AM
Good afternoon all.

Chucking it down here all morning so a short walk. Looks like the rain is set to be here until Thursday afternoon .

Lots of amber flood warnings and saw something about threat to life with so much rain expected.

Think my daughter picked the right week to go abroad
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >