Female 

08-06-2019, 01:49 PM
Moyra, glad you got the mot sorted for your car
Went to the market, bought nothing as per usual, Steve got white trainers lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2019, 03:49 PM
Glad you got Steve to get his white trainers. I always buy my Steve's and they are usually black Reebok cost about £65. So one way and another he doesn't do too bad out of me.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2019, 03:53 PM
Afternoon all. Pleased to hear you have got your mot sorted Moyra. Oh Kelly that made me laugh about the downpipe. I have had to tie up my rose arch as the wind is dire. Typical weather when I have loads of roses in bloom. Nippy so sorry to hear you are in pain. Take more water with it. And yep you should go for an exray if you are still in pain. Sue hope the decorating goes ok. Tell Barry to go and sit in the kitchen and make you cups of tea. Anyone else, oh Yes Lynn sorry to hear you couldn't make the parade. Flaming June huh!! Kazz hope you haven't been blown away. Chris how awful for you all. Hope they caught the yobbs that did it. Want locking up and keys thrown away.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2019, 04:48 PM
If I get Vee through her MOT then I will insure her for Steve to drive but I shall not tell him, so he doesn't take advantage of it. I do not think he would anyway but just in case. I could get my tax paid for me through my disability payment but I'd rather not best to pay the tax and then himself would be able to drive it for his own purposes.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2019, 06:03 PM
Chris this is why I don't set foot in our city centre on the weekend/ late at night... people don't seem to have had a good night now unless it ends in a fight and I am not into that. I hope your grandson is o.k and also his friend
Brenda, I am just not surprised anymore with next door
Moyra, my Steve is really fussy with his trainers, I have to take photos from every angle and show him them before buying them lol
Well, the lad who is having the car "forgot" reckons he will come Monday...I am making other arrangements just in case
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2019, 10:34 PM
Wise to do so Kelly, I would think.

Harvey, do hope you are coping with the oxygen thing. Hope Xena and Bruno are doing ok.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2019, 11:32 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Chris this is why I don't set foot in our city centre on the weekend/ late at night... people don't seem to have had a good night now unless it ends in a fight and I am not into that. I hope your grandson is o.k and also his friend
Don't worry, he's had death threats from both us and his dad about going into town at night.

The trouble is that the town is his local so to speak as he lives in walking distance.

I think he has learned his lesson though because he is so worried about his friend bless him.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2