Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2021, 07:46 AM

Daily Chat Tuesday 21st September

Good morning everyone

Another nice day so bedding washed and on the line. Teazle walked and veg done for lunch. Have the gas engineer coming between 10.00-12.00 to service the boiler.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2021, 07:46 AM
Good morning all, looks like it could be a lovely sunny day. Have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-09-2021, 08:40 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow.
Turning out to be a nice day here to.
We may take Dillon to the beach while the weather is good and his legs are still able.
Should of been getting my hair sorted but didn't feel up to it so re booked for next week.

Hope the boiler service goes well Sue. Need to book ours.

Hope everyone is well today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-09-2021, 08:41 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Turning out to be a nice day here to.
We may take Dillon to the beach while the weather is good and his legs are still able.
Should of been getting my hair sorted but didn't feel up to it so re booked for next week.

Hope the boiler service goes well Sue. Need to book ours.

Hope everyone is well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2021, 11:35 AM
Good morning all

Been out with Gert round to the skip having taken down the holly tree it turned out it was going to cost me £250 to have it taken down WOW so did it myself yesterday took me 40 minutes and one skip journey yesterday one this morning and then this evening will be the third and last to dispose of the greenery using a tonne bag each one has been full but not heavy. So a good two days and saved myself £250 or rather not spent it.

Off to view some flats this afternoon with the intention of looking to move or putting a lid on it seeing what I can get for my money. Ekkkk

Right catch you all later.

Lynn Totally with your choice, beach over hair. LOL

Moyra Have a good day
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2021, 11:37 AM
Good morning all

Been out with Gert round to the skip having taken down the holly tree it turned out it was going to cost me £250 to have it taken down WOW so did it myself yesterday took me 40 minutes and one skip journey yesterday one this morning and then this evening will be the third and last to dispose of the greenery using a tonne bag each one has been full but not heavy. So a good two days and saved myself £250 or rather not spent it.

Off to view some flats this afternoon with the intention of looking to move or putting a lid on it seeing what I can get for my money. Ekkkk

Right catch you all later.

Lynn Totally with your choice, beach over hair. LOL

Sue Busy as normal and regarding the kitchen being fitted with split panels good job you are keeping an eye on it suspect it would of been fitted regardless if you had not gone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-09-2021, 01:25 PM
Wow Kazz well done.
Ooooh thinking of maybe moving ?

Went to the beach poor Dillon got so stressed.
We went up the slight incline to get onto the beach while Gorden sorted out the parking. He did 3 hours for £5 guessed an hour wouldn't be long enough.
Dillon and I waited on the beach him lying down it was a bit warm to to be honest, as soon as Gorden caught us up Dillon got up and started to head back down towards the car, stopping for a small poo on the way. He cried a little getting up from the beach and cried a little when positioning himself for a poo I am now wondering even though a very small incline did it hurt his back and hips.
We sat in the shade on the grass but he couldn't settle drooling a lot and obviously feeling stressed, so opened up the door of the car and got his ramp and he got straight in. We moved our chairs where he could see us but he was still stressed so we packed up and came home, we were at the beach around 3/4 of an hour we travelled longer. Had his lunch and now happy to be in a familiar place snoring on the sofa beside me. In the car on the way home he didn't take his eyes off me. He has been doing that a lot recently even at home.
He is ok if we pop out for a couple of hours during the day but we are still getting the stress we now think around midnight to 2 am so must be when he wakes up in the dark on his own he worries.
We won't be taking him anywhere unfamiliar now and when we pop out it won't be for long.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-09-2021, 01:26 PM
Wow Kazz well done.
Ooooh thinking of maybe moving ?

Went to the beach poor Dillon got so stressed.
We went up the slight incline to get onto the beach while Gorden sorted out the parking. He did 3 hours for £5 guessed an hour wouldn't be long enough.
Dillon and I waited on the beach him lying down it was a bit warm to to be honest, as soon as Gorden caught us up Dillon got up and started to head back down towards the car, stopping for a small poo on the way. He cried a little getting up from the beach and cried a little when positioning himself for a poo I am now wondering even though a very small incline did it hurt his back and hips.
We sat in the shade on the grass but he couldn't settle drooling a lot and obviously feeling stressed, so opened up the door of the car and got his ramp and he got straight in. We moved our chairs where he could see us but he was still stressed so we packed up and came home, we were at the beach around 3/4 of an hour we travelled longer. Had his lunch and now happy to be in a familiar place snoring on the sofa beside me. In the car on the way home he didn't take his eyes off me. He has been doing that a lot recently even at home.
He is ok if we pop out for a couple of hours during the day but we are still getting the stress we now think around midnight to 2 am so must be when he wakes up in the dark on his own he worries.
We won't be taking him anywhere unfamiliar now and when we pop out it won't be for long.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2021, 03:08 PM
Oh Lynn, sorry Dillon got so stressed today. When he keeps looking at you do you think he is trying to tell you something bless him? It is so hard to let go but you have to ask what quality of life he is having and whether it out weighs his problems. I do not envy you your situation. Give him a cuddle from me. He still loves the attention which is good.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-09-2021, 03:29 PM
At the moment Moyra I consider he has a quality of life. Eating, and can manage his bodily functions well.
When he cannot manage his bodily functions, stops wanting his short stroll over the park then it will be time but for now I am sure he isn't quite ready to go yet.
We will continue to get up in the night to him but won't be taking him to anywhere he hasn't been in a while as that seems to stress him.
I will duly deliver his cuddle when he comes in from the garden.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >