Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2021, 07:53 AM

Daily Chat Friday 17th September

Good morning everyone

Another nice day here. Teazle walked and washing out. Off to the hairdresser shortly.

Hope all are well. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2021, 09:15 AM
Morning Sue
Tumble dryer has been delivered..... just need to get it in the house when dad arrives
Tesco delivered, couple of things missing, nevermind
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-09-2021, 09:51 AM
It amazes me why Sue goes to the hairdressers when she could just post it. only joking
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-09-2021, 10:23 AM
Morning Sue, griff, Barry and all to follow.
Bit overcast this morning.

Dillon slept till 3 am then woke till around 4 am then slept on and off outside till around 7 am when I got up.
Not sure what magic is in the vivitonin but he certainly doesn't look as old as he was doing, his appetite has increased and he is being cheeky.
Legs still wonky though and not helping his sleeping patterns much but for now we are all coping well.
Had the email yesterday that the paw claim is being paid minus the 20% and they didn't pay for the pre op blood tests £80 so vet will ring to take our share probably sometime next week.
Still seriously considering cancelling the insurance once this is all settled.
It will be 4 months prior to renewal but that saving will pay for his medication almost and we won't be paying out twice.

Enjoy the hairdresser Sue you can have a little snooze maybe.
Glad the tumble dryer has arrived griff. Annoying when some things don't turn up in the shopping.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2021, 12:00 PM
Good afternoon all

Went out for a lovely lunch with a friend yesterday and a good chin wag too boot. Looked at the pudding menu nothing we fancied so shot of to another eatery an had coffee and pudding there over looking the river. So we are now pudding crawlers. Taking a wedding present to a friend today.

Glad all is good with everyone and sounds like everyone is on the "up"
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2021, 10:29 PM
Lynn, pleased the vivatonin is having some effect
Kazz, good for you sharing the love lol. I don't often have dessert but I wouldn't have a problem heading somewhere else if needed....mind you, I haven't eaten out for over a year now, Steve and I just get a takeaway.
Been and walked Molly and she saw her friends again, I ended up chatting for ages with different people, I never noticed how much people avoid me when I have my staffies ( well there's the odd exception) good job I am not keen on people!