Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2021, 07:34 AM

Daily Thread, Monday,13th September, 2021

Good morning all, bit overcast out there this morning so not sure if it is going to brighten up or not.

Have a good day everyone, Stay safe and well. God bless.

Lynn hope you had a better night with Dillon.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2021, 07:43 AM
Good morning everyone

Oh dear Kelly not a good day for you. Hope nothing else decided to break down

Another ice day here and quite warm. Teazle walked and veg done for lunch. Washing out and planning on tidying Teazle once I have got Ben up!

Yesterday the Ikea delivery arrived at 8.45 am so nice and early. Whilst waiting I took Barry for a walk around the area. We managed to get two single wardrobes assembled - just the carcasses and Ben now has to talk to the builders as to how to proceed whether we wait and put the carpet down and under them or they put them on a plinth and then carpet up to the plinth. My goodness it as a hard job carrying the doors up and storing them in the rooms ready to hang. By the time Ben had carried the two carcasses up he was done. Two lots have to be carried up two flights of stairs so he is not looking forward to that. We were pleased to see that they had screeded the floor downstairs and laid the floor tiles - it does look nice. They have also tiled the bathroom which still needs to be finished once the plumber has been in and done his bit. So all looking a lot better. Kitchen units should arrive this week so can be fitted straight away as floor done and ready to go.

Hope all are well. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2021, 07:46 AM
Good morning Sue...two threads today!
Wow....you are certainly being kept busy with your son's house. My brother got his woodburner installed finally last week, his building is listed so he has to get approval for everything.
Lol....I am hoping that's the end of stuff breaking on me........we shall see!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2021, 07:51 AM
Good morning Moyra
Two threads today lol
Spoken to mum ...they are waiting for a call about the car .. hoping they have one in, the way I understood it was the car had been booked already... apparently not! The rac are emailing the hire place at 8am, mums hoping that they won't turn up at one o'clock or later.....messed my days plans up completely
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2021, 09:20 AM
Morning, ok so I will post on this one first. Sue as you go to Ikea can you tell me the significance of those robotty things in the ikea advert? I have never been to an ikea and seeing robbotty things instore would freak me out. bg!! Have a nice day as they say.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2021, 09:22 AM
Here you go phase two. Kelly does this mean your mum and dad are still on holiday down in Devon? Hope they manage to get something good out of it all. Nightmare for them. Off to walk as very late today. Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2021, 09:49 AM
Morning Sue, griff, brenda and all to follow.
Nice day here again today although a little chillier.
Late painkillers didn't work either so up at again at around midnight, well Gorden was. Settled till 5 am then went into the garden.
Tonight painkillers later again and try to ignore the barking in the hopes he settles back to sleep, we won't let him get distressed though.
If that doesn't work we are at a total loss and out of ideas.

griff they say things come in 3's sounds like you have had all 3 visit at once.
Hoping for a better day for you.
Sue the house will be amazing when it's finished glad it's all coming together as it should.
brenda not been to Ikea for a while but don't remember any robots when I last visited.

Stay safe everyone.

I am going to copy and paste this to go on Moyra's theread.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2021, 09:50 AM
Morning Moyra, griff, brenda and all to follow.
Nice day here again today although a little chillier.
Late painkillers didn't work either so up at again at around midnight, well Gorden was. Settled till 5 am then went into the garden.
Tonight painkillers later again and try to ignore the barking in the hopes he settles back to sleep, we won't let him get distressed though.
If that doesn't work we are at a total loss and out of ideas.

griff they say things come in 3's sounds like you have had all 3 visit at once.
Hoping for a better day for you.
Sue the house will be amazing when it's finished glad it's all coming together as it should.
brenda not been to Ikea for a while but don't remember any robots when I last visited.

Stay safe everyone.

I am going to copy and paste this to go on Moyra's theread.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2021, 09:56 AM
Good morning all

Out with the four legged one and back nice walk; washing done and out. Overcast day and I could be playing against the odds with the washing. LOL
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2021, 09:57 AM
Good morning all

Out with the four legged one and back nice walk; washing done and out. Overcast day and I could be playing against the odds with the washing. LOL
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >