Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2021, 01:52 PM

Sunday 29th August 2021

You must be all reading like me or gardening. Have a good time.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2021, 03:43 PM
Afternoon Brenda
I was busy tidying up!! Then I popped to town to get some popcorn because Shirley valentine is on and I have never watched it all the way through. I also got the 2 photos from Steve's sister's wedding printed for him and a photo album is getting delivered tomorrow. I find it sad that a man of 52 has no photos ( except the ones I have got for him.... hopefully he will now add to them).
I went to the poundshop and the old security guard was in ...he talks like mad and to be honest, we aren't sure what's true and what's not! He allegedly is a millionaire back in Somalia, has a pet cheetah, owns fishing boats and has sold loads of land back in Somalia....he told me he was opening up a restaurant...that was early last year and no restaurant, he wanted Steve to go to London and pick up a refrigerated truck for him ...but it never happened, now he says that he has just bought a £15,000 caravan....he said that Steve and I could go on holiday ( no charge just fares) but then said he was sending it back home??? Odd, very odd lol. I managed to escape pretty quickly.
Catherine cookson has just started, not sure if I want to watch it or not
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2021, 05:36 PM
I am frozen! Have put the heating on, dogs are finally sleeping on the sofa....the noises coming from their butts though lol.....I gave them cabbage, potato and carrots with their dinner... suspecting it's the cabbage. I didn't know what I fancied so went through the freezer...mum had left me some stew so had that with potatoes carrots and cabbage.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2021, 10:41 PM
Good evening all.

We relented yesterday and switched on the hall heater so it was warmed the bungalow up nicely for this morning. It's been so blooming cold of late.

No sun at all today and that northerly wind really needs to do one. Much as I complain about high season crowds, I do feel really sorry for those who have often saved all year for a seaside break and they get the weather we've had this summer. One of the worst on record weather-wise

Just our usual same old, same old albeit an hour earlier than usual to miss some of the crowds