Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2021, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Evening everyone.
Windy and drizzly again today. Did manage to get some washing dry in between the drizzle.
Beds made up ready for Michael and Maca who are arriving late tomorrow night.
What a stressful evening last night and day today trying to get these pcr tests booked that you do not need a mortgage for,
The Stanstead one will be shut by the time they land and go through.
The websites are confusing so no help really.
Michael found one in Cambridge and he rang today all booked for Saturday. Gorden was going to drive them in early they would of had breakfast and a wander round Cambridge.
So back to the Peterborough one booked for midday. Means they lose some time seeing Mark, Lauren and Freya on Saturday they are coming to us but we have all day Sunday we are over to Mark and Lauren's to celebrate Marks 40th.
Michael is usually on the ball but he read an article stating border checks were not going ahead it was a leak apparently and they have not long returned home from a 2 week break in the motor home then a week with Maca's family in a rented house in Cadiz.
Anyway all sorted more money for them and a lot of stress but we got there in the end.

griff glad to hear vets went well and they will look into your worry.
That's lovely Chris. we can't wait to see Michael and Maca like you 18 months almost since we last saw them.
Glad the project managing is going well Sue.
So very very pleased for you all
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2021, 06:37 PM
Lynn, you'll love your visit. It's so great seeing family after so long.

I doubt I'll see the rest of them before next year now. Daughter is still in agony and more tests are being booked. My sister is 78 and is taking extra precautions and my youngest lad is just so busy and he's worse than me for panicking over things at the moment

My brother is in hospital in Sheffield. He has Parkinsons and they think it's a reaction to his meds, but all the symptoms suggest another mild stroke so they are doing all the checks. So far, so good
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2