View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-01-2015, 03:35 PM
I really do like the app a lot, was just envisioning Karitsa with a bigger yard for more frequent off-leash playing in-between walks as she is in her glory zooming around a large area. I'm not implying I want only a country home for her, just one where there is more overall space as her recall is terrible because she is so stubborn (something i'm working on) and she sometimes like to barge in front of you and afraid she will barrel through the front door or something. The moment the rescue mentioned there was an application for her, I instantly started to cry. I promised her we would find her the perfect home and be very picky because she is extra special to us. All my fosters are special, but she is at the top of the list because she is like a reincarnation of my Lincoln.
manydogz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-01-2015, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by Timber- View Post
I really do like the app a lot,
Since you like everything else about the app....can you do a home visit or go take a look around the area to see for yourself what is close by? Tennis courts, when you can close the gates, are excellent.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2